Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everybody

I went to the shows in Orlando and Miami, both at first row just in front of DJ and Tommy, also had the luck of seen Axl, Richard and Ron in front of me and grab a pick from DJ and Ron, what a show!!!!! the videos in you tube dont make any justice, Its a LIKE A FUCKING TRUCK COMING RIGHT AT YOU!!!!! its wild you can just close your eyes and focus on every instrument, i am an audio engineer and no way with a cellphone or even a mic you cant capture the sound and emotion of a concert, also the feellings you get when you are there, the interaction of everyone in the band its beyond all your expectaction, i went to orlando and miami show and i had my doubts about a second show the next day, but they did a top notch show in both days..... plus 3 song were add to setlist in Miami, tommy sang My generation, Outta Get Me, axl was on fire on that one!!! and shacklers sound soooo good, tryng to revive a concert through a video or audio recording its like someone trying to recreate a roller coaster experience only watching on a tv, its no the same its you dont hope on!!!. Thank GNR for make 2 days i will never forget.

Axl you are a Legend

LM

Hello Everybody

I went to the shows in Orlando and Miami, both at first row just in front of DJ and Tommy, also had the luck of seen Axl, Richard and Ron in front of me and grab a pick from DJ and Ron, what a show!!!!! the videos in you tube dont make any justice, Its a LIKE A FUCKING TRUCK COMING RIGHT AT YOU!!!!! its wild you can just close your eyes and focus on every instrument, i am an audio engineer and no way with a cellphone or even a mic you cant capture the sound and emotion of a concert, also the feellings you get when you are there, the interaction of everyone in the band its beyond all your expectaction, i went to orlando and miami show and i had my doubts about a second show the next day, but they did a top notch show in both days..... plus 3 song were add to setlist in Miami, tommy sang My generation, Outta Get Me, axl was on fire on that one!!! and shacklers sound soooo good, tryng to revive a concert through a video or audio recording its like someone trying to recreate a roller coaster experience only watching on a tv, its no the same its you dont hope on!!!. Thank GNR for make 2 days i will never forget.

Axl you are a Legend

LM

Good stuff man! Glad you had a rockin time!

That's the first time in twenty five years I've heard Axl change the lyrics to Estranged. "and all my friends used to get real high". That is history.

Did he really? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Not at this show, don't know where he heard it?

Actually he did. Watch the Estranged vid.

That's the first time in twenty five years I've heard Axl change the lyrics to Estranged. "and all my friends used to get real high". That is history.

I'm sorry dude. The only thing he kinda changed is that he switched ''and all my friends said I was high'' and ''and the waves they get so high'' which was probably by accident.

I listened to it 5/6 times in a row, it would be easy to hear if he changed it into what you said since it doesn't fit. (Try to sing it while listening to the song)

I'm sorry dude. The only thing he kinda changed is that he switched ''and all my friends said I was high'' and ''and the waves they get so high'' which was probably by accident.

I listened to it 5/6 times in a row, it would be easy to hear if he changed it into what you said since it doesn't fit. (Try to sing it while listening to the song)

This. I was there and this is exactly what happened.

The videos aren't doing justice at all guys. I saw them last year and this show was way better on Axl's part. He hit and held notes that I haven't seen/heard for many moons. His demeanor and fan interaction were above most any show I have ever seen (judging only by past vids and the 4 I've been to). To the people watching these videos and making negative comments: Go fuck yourselves. Either go see a show and judge it for real or shut the fuck up and go find someplace else to bitch. Obviously GN'R as it is today cannot please you so it may be time to move on. As for me I will keep supporting and going to shows because I have seen many bands over the years and nothing else comes close imo.

Edited by arm breaker

Hello Everybody

Axl you are a Legend

LM

Thanks for the review! I cannot to see Guns 2 nights in a row, like yourself.

You're wrong sorry.