Guns N' Roses OCT 29th 2011 - Miami, Florida, USA @ AmericanAirlines Arena UPDATE thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whiners need to put their money where their month is.

Don't support the band. Don't go to the shows. Don't post on GnR forums.

But you CAN'T. E

So until YOU leave......shut the hell up about half full arenas and people not following the band.

Stop being little whiny girls and do something about it. Or just continue to whine and cry about it. We know u won't leave.

I'm not there, am I? Doesn't mean I don't still enjoy the bands music. Just stating that it's pathetic he shits on his fans like that.

You're a fuckin' cupcake Bobo and don't even belong here. You an a few others (im looking at you WHAZUP) are always trying to ruin everyone's fun with you negative shit.

Anyway when do you all think OMG will make the setlist? I really appreciate the fact that we got Shackler's and OTGM.

That picture my friends is unity summed up.

+1

Volcano... first things first look at my post history and you will see that a lot of the "negative shit" I post is merely calling out statements made by you and some other people, if you look you will see tons of postitive remarks towards the band. I definately have critisisms but for you to say that's all I do is a distorted view of my own posting. In fact I recall us having non-combative positive encounters whenever we aren't debating the whole Slash thing, so I don't get where you are coming from on this one.

Edited by WhazUp

But you CAN'T.

So until YOU leave......shut the hell up about half full arenas and people not following the band.

Stop being little whiny girls and do something about it. Or just continue to whine and cry about it. We know u won't leave.

I'm not there, am I? Doesn't mean I don't still enjoy the bands music. Just stating that it's pathetic he shits on his fans like that.

You're a fuckin' cupcake Bobo and don't even belong here. You an a few others (im looking at you WHAZUP) are always trying to ruin everyone's fun with you negative shit.

Anyway when do you all think OMG will make the setlist? I really appreciate the fact that we got Shackler's and OTGM.

+1

Volcano... first things first look at my post history and you will see that most of the "negative shit" I post is merely calling out your own bs, if you look you will see tons of postitive remarks towards the band. In fact I recall us having non-combative positive encounters whenever we aren't debating the whole Slash thing, so I don't get where you are coming from on this one

You have posted nearly 3000 times and i bet atleast 2500 of them is negative crap !!!!!!!!!! i feel really sorry for you, really do !!!!!!!!!!!! you are just sooooooooooooooooo :sleeper:

But you CAN'T.

+1

Volcano... first things first look at my post history and you will see that most of the "negative shit" I post is merely calling out your own bs, if you look you will see tons of postitive remarks towards the band. In fact I recall us having non-combative positive encounters whenever we aren't debating the whole Slash thing, so I don't get where you are coming from on this one

You have posted nearly 3000 times and i bet atleast 2500 of them is negative crap !!!!!!!!!! i feel really sorry for you, really do !!!!!!!!!!!! you are just sooooooooooooooooo :sleeper:

Look man I have had only one encounter with you and the reason that came to be is because you were being disrespectful to other posters. Don't take that encounter as "all I do is post negative shit" cause that is by far a gross misinterpretation of my presence here

But you CAN'T.

+1

Look man I have had only one encounter with you and the reason that came to be is because you were being disrespectful to other posters. Don't take that encounter as "all I do is post negative shit" cause that is by far a gross misinterpretation of my presence here

k then i do appologize man, it didnt mean to be disrespectful :rolleyes:

But you CAN'T.

+1

Its all good, I think you and some other people just got caught up in the heated nature of the topic. All in all we are all fans here, and I am here cause I love GNR (old and new). And the arguement we had was over the late starts, which is a pretty heated topic cause we all have strong views over it. As long as we are respectful towards one another it should go pretty well :)

But you CAN'T.

+1

Its all good, I think you and some other people just got caught up in the heated nature of the topic. All in all we are all fans here, and I am here cause I love GNR (old and new). And the arguement we had was over the late starts, which is a pretty heated topic cause we all have strong views over it. As long as we are respectful towards one another it should go pretty well :)

Yes mate i totally agree, atleast we say what we feel hey lol take it easy man

Fuck off galecano.

Late start aside, I thought this was a great show, axl and all, from what I've seen. I also gave them props for last night's show as well.

I wasn't following along last night but it looks like the show started around 12:30am. Even for Axl that's a little late. But then again they put on a killer show (based off of the setlist) and it was a Saturday night and all...

Fuck off galecano.

Late start aside, I thought this was a great show, axl and all, from what I've seen. I also gave them props for last night's show as well.

Hello Julie. You are still fat and a bit ugly. But You look great today, that dress is really cute on you. The new hairstyle looks good. Have a good day!

Your friend Bobbo.

Set List:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Riff Raff

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Shackler's Revenge

My Generation

Jam

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam

November Rain

Bumblefoot Guitar Solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Out Ta Get Me

Patience

Paradise City

I like how you drones have all these rules and guidelines of what a "fan" should do and say, and what a "fan" shouldn't do and say. Funny, as the very man you worship doesn't follow any rules or guidelines of what rockstars should typically do and say. Such as, aw gee, I don't know, showing up around the time you're scheduled to.

Kinda ironic, ain't it?

I don't play by anyone's rules, not even my own.

Fuck off galecano.

Hello Julie. You are still fat and a bit ugly. But You look great today, that dress is really cute on you. The new hairstyle looks good. Have a good day!

Your friend Bobbo.

Oh no guy, don't pin that petty shit on me. Never once have I gotten shallow about axl's bigger appearance, etc., if that's what you're implying. I'm always looking at the bigger picture, and as always, give em props when they EARN props. The last two shows especially, they did just that. And if they fuck up, well I'm not gonna pretend otherwise. I go by what happens, not by biased attitudes because I'm a fan. If you don't like that, then tough luck.

Doddo, I can't believe u missed the point completely. But that is typical for you.

What a Killer fucking set list!! GREAT SHOW.

keep that shit coming.

Set List:

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Riff Raff

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Shackler's Revenge

My Generation

Jam

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam

November Rain

Bumblefoot Guitar Solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Jam

Madagascar

Out Ta Get Me

Patience

Paradise City

Fuck off galecano.

Your friend Bobbo.

Oh no guy, don't pin that petty shit on me. Never once have I gotten shallow about axl's bigger appearance, etc., if that's what you're implying. I'm always looking at the bigger picture, and as always, give em props when they EARN props. The last two shows especially, they did just that. And if they fuck up, well I'm not gonna pretend otherwise. I go by what happens, not by biased attitudes because I'm a fan. If you don't like that, then tough luck.

Doddo, I can't believe u missed the point completely. But that is typical for you.

Then was it: "axl you fuck up a lot. I criticize you for it. But tonight you were good, so I'll pay you a compliment"; or something among those lines? Regardless of what ever theatrical performance you were trying to give, my point still stands.

Take it to the bedroom gents...pm it up if you want to continue :sleeper: Of course you don't have to listen...but goddamn

Fuck off galecano.

Your friend Bobbo.

Then was it: "axl you fuck up a lot. I criticize you for it. But tonight you were good, so I'll pay you a compliment"; or something among those lines? Regardless of what ever theatrical performance you were trying to give, my point still stands.

I am just curious Bobba, what was your original point?