Guns N' Roses NOV 2nd 2011 - Atlanta, GA Phillips Arena UPDATE THREAD

Guest Gunns

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly looks like her but I would have assumed she'd no longer be 25 which makes me wonder.

She's not 25 but aging hasn't taken its toll on her. She's still gorgeous! :thumbsup:

WOW! Erin and I talked for several minutes and I had no idea it was even her! How CRAZY is that?

It's surreal! If you only knew... :D Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Hmmm...

My reaction as well. Raises some interesting questions if it is her.

Ali

It is her, and I think it shows she's pretty cool.:shrugs: I contacted her once to ask permission to post her old modeling photos on this board and was completely friendly and sweet about it. And I know she's been hassled and harassed over the years by lunatic GNR fans.

Hmmm...

Ali

It is her, and I think it shows she's pretty cool.:shrugs: I contacted her once to ask permission to post her old modeling photos on this board and was completely friendly and sweet about it. And I know she's been hassled and harassed over the years by lunatic GNR fans.

Well, I know several women, including my own mother, who have been in abusive relationships, and not one of them have ever or would ever support, either personally or professionally, their abuser. They may have made peace with the situation, but that does not entail support either personal or professional. And, yes, I think going to someone's show is showing professional support.

Ali

Hmmm...

Ali

Well, I know several women, including my own mother, who have been in abusive relationships, and not one of them have ever or would ever support, either personally or professionally, their abuser. They may have made peace with the situation, but that does not entail support either personal or professional. And, yes, I think going to someone's show is showing professional support.

Ali

Hmmm...

Ali

Ali

Good answer!! ;)

Ali

I've known differently, but Stephanie still seems to loathe him, if it helps at all?

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Erin doesn’t have to like Axl personally to admire the musical output of Guns N’ Roses. In response to those crying PR stunt; she’s deliberately hid away from the spotlight for 20 years to raise a family.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

OMG now they can get back together after 20 years! It's going to be a fairytale ending.

I don't get it. she went to the concert. Stop acting like Axl fucked her on stage.

OMG! Can you imagine?? And I would've been there!!

Doubt that would have happened. Anyhow - this isn't the best SCOM that New Guns has ever done - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKDULEVWaac

Ali

I've known differently, but Stephanie still seems to loathe him, if it helps at all?

Stephanie Seymour seems to have had her own family issues to deal with. Good luck to her with whatever those may be.

I haven't any known differently, not even close. If she's made peace with it, more power to her, but this is odd and makes me wonder even more so if what happened was as cut and dry as it was made out to be in the press.

Ali