Guns N' Roses NOV 2nd 2011 - Atlanta, GA Phillips Arena UPDATE THREAD

Guest Gunns

Review and video (beginning of CD and beginning of Jungle):

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/entertainment/guns-n-roses-rocks-philips-arena/nFS8s/

And here are some photos:

http://projects.accessatlanta.com/gallery/view/music/guns-n-roses/

And another "review" that doesn't really talk about the show that much:

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-music-scene/2011/11/03/axl-rose-and-guns-n-roses-rock-out-philips-arena-wednesday-night/

Edited by mustaine

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a total set-up for another show with a stronger turnout. I'm happy that Axl delivered in my city. People are buzzing about this show everywhere I've been this morning and people are saying "I'm sorry that I missed it"j which is a much different statement than the "will Axl even show up....it's not GNR, etc" comments I heard before the show.

I hope Axl can stay focused and with America back with this tour. If he continues to perform at the level he did last night, he'll have no problem doing so, regardless of what the lazy music critics have to say.

I like your review on the main page of that Atlanta "review" man. Settin some fools straight :o

The only stuff I would change is drop Riff Raff and My Generation for Scraped/If The World/I.R.S.

But really, no complaints! Cannot wait for my shows!

Yeah, I think the set list rules. Is that the Who's My Generation? If so, I'm curious to see how Axl sings it.

That's one awesome Who song. I saw them do it live in 73 at Madison Square GArden in NYC. Awesome show!

Keith Moon broke his drums and Townsend broke his guitar. Roger sounded amazing and he looked so damn good!

He sounds great. Dude sure can turn things around and shape up within a couple weeks of starting a tour. I knew he would like always!

This was the best rock concert I've ever seen . Hands down, by a long shot.

Axl rose changed into super Axl last night.

It was amazing. I'm goon to southhaven and Nashville now, it was that good. Several mini rants, jokes,etc.

Best mood iv eve seen him in. He said " I think I ripped my sack", when he got caught on his piano bench. I'll post more later. I'm almost emberest by my enthusiasm when people ask me about it.

The show was amazing! I seen guns last year in Hamilton and London Canada. This show blew them out of the water! Axl was extremely happy with the crowd! This is the happiest I've seen Axl live! Ron stood right in front of me and let me play his guitar! I'm still amazed with how amazing this show was!