Speaking Of Taking Things Out Of Context...

wkuk04

Of all the stuff that could have been published of the sneak peeks, they had to go take the one thing that could be twisted negatively and twist it REALLY negatively? Axl's been nothing but amazing on those clips, aren't these "reporters" ashamed of themselves when they go to sleep at night? And oh, they did print this other article that said "Axl claims he takes good care of his voice", as if he would be lying. And earlier the "Axl says Slash used to piss himself". Talk about bottom feeders. Guess they are going to have a field day tomorrow.

Of all the stuff that could have been published of the sneak peeks, they had to go take the one thing that could be twisted negatively and twist it REALLY negatively? Axl's been nothing but amazing on those clips, aren't these "reporters" ashamed of themselves when they go to sleep at night? And oh, they did print this other article that said "Axl claims he takes good care of his voice", as if he would be lying. And earlier the "Axl says Slash used to piss himself". Talk about bottom feeders. Guess they are going to have a field day tomorrow.

And people say the media's not out to get Axl. :P

But seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous.

NME in deciding what to write without really understanding the clip shock.

This will always happen, Axl mentions Slash in a negative way and the media will paint the picture they want twisting the words as much as possible.

Having said that, I don't think Axl answered the question very well. The reason you are always late does not have anything to do with 1991 and slash making you tour when you didn't want to.

That might explain that tour, but you've been late ever since, and before that tour. So that actually sounds like Slash and the management making you tour had no bearing on you being late, it just made you more late. what about the tours now? Why are you late now?

I think people should set Axl's watch 2 hours later than the real time and tell the venues in each place to set the clocks 2 hours ahead of time and then he might hit the stage near enough on time.

LP

Oh please,there's nothing twisted. Whether they showed it on the preview or not he still said it and oh yeah....Axl still blames everyone else,accept it.

Please point out exactly where Axl blames people other than himself. I, for one, can point out exactly where he blames himself.

He blames the manager & Slash on the clip.

No, he says they wanted him to tour when he wasn't in his right frame of mind. And then he chuckles and says, "But I've always been late."

He does say that but this was all in response to the question about his tardiness,so yeah he's placing blame on others also.

Not really. He was saying he got frustrated from that stuff, and that frustration and that bad state of mind is what led him there. He was just saying why he was frustrated to begin with.

Okay, imagine you have a whole bunch of work, and then you get super stressed, and that stress makes you snap at someone. When you snap, you tell them, "Sorry. I was stressed about work." Are you blaming work for snapping?