Chicago Show Nov 15th

sid111

If anyone is near Blomington illinois ..96.7 I rock is taking a PARTY BUS for GUNS N' ROSES concert Round-trip Transportation on the Checker Cab Party Buses, food from HOOTERS, plus your ticket to the show all for 60.00 cash! There address is 520 North Center

Bloomington, IL 61701 Phone number 309-834-9696 http://www.967irock.com

Edited by sid111

If anyone is near Blomington illinois ..96.7 I rock is taking a PARTY BUS for GUNS N' ROSES concert tickets on sale for $60 CASH. Round-trip Transportation on the Checker Cab Party Buses, food from HOOTERS, plus your ticket to the show! There address is 520 North Center

Bloomington, IL 61701 Phone number 309-834-9696 http://www.967irock.com

Your message makes no sense. Try writing again.

Anyone know the median time he's gone on stage?

I wanna get a good buzz going before the show but I don't want to show too early and lose it.

11pm is the time they been going on for the most part, correct me if im wrong..i wanna get in there about 1015, and sneak a pint in, cause expect liqour sales to be over when GNR goes on

That's a good idea. I will bring in some booze in my flask. I don't wanna run to piss every two minutes once the show starts, so I wanna coast when I get there. I think I'll shoot for getting there around 10:30. I'll be hitting up Reckless for the Tommy show in the afternoon and probably stay out in Wicker Park to grab a bite before heading to the 'burbs (ie Shoeless).

That's a good idea. I will bring in some booze in my flask. I don't wanna run to piss every two minutes once the show starts, so I wanna coast when I get there. I think I'll shoot for getting there around 10:30. I'll be hitting up Reckless for the Tommy show in the afternoon and probably stay out in Wicker Park to grab a bite before heading to the 'burbs (ie Shoeless).

Not sure if im gonna make the tommy thing, we will see how my day goes...see you tomorrow

I'm from Normal/Bloomington.

I have Gen Admission though so I will be going up with my buddies to wait in line.

Anyone planning on waiting up in line, PM me for my number and we can chat to pass the time.

You'll be chatting for a long time before Axl shows up CoolFace.png

Nope,we will be counting the Ozzy posters and action figures in your room.That ought to kill a few hours. :xmassrudolph:

On the message boards at Ticketmaster.com, fans have been praising Guns N' Roses performances but bemoaning the start times. About the Oct. 29 show in Miami, one concertgoer wrote, "Although the music was great … They made everyone wait for over two hours before coming on stage, that was rediculous (sic)!"

Nov. 2 in Atlanta: "They didn't come on until 10:45 and played till 2 a.m. on a weeknight, and they played more new stuff than old. They need to realize their audience is as old as they are and have to work the next day. Half the audience (that was still there) was snoozing."

What the hell? Why quote the one bad review from Atlanta, all the other reviews are completely raving about that show. And that they played more new stuff than old is a complete lie too, I mean 5 out of 30?

So is the floor truly general admission, my ticket has a section , row, and seat number?

That's just a way for them to keep track of how many tickets were sold.

It's standing room.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking but on the Allstate website it shows the seating chart broken up into 5 sections so wasn't sure. Moot point now, just curious.

Stuck in traffic outside Chicago. FML.

Just wait til rush hour, where are you at?

I will be there about 6-630 myself at the preparty, i will have a white bandana on

Preparty info-

Shoeless Joe's Sports Bar

10290 W Higgins Rd, Rosemont, IL

(847) 296-5760 ‎ · shoelessjoesrosemont.com