Dust In The Wind

wharfy11

That was original GnR times. You're not gonna hear that or Sail Away any time soon. Would be great, but aint gonna happen. This tour line up is pretty much on script (as opposed to old school with audibles etc...). Don't get me wrong, Mpls. kicked ass, but it is what it is.

That was original GnR times. You're not gonna hear that or Sail Away any time soon. Would be great, but aint gonna happen. This tour line up is pretty much on script (as opposed to old school with audibles etc...). Don't get me wrong, Mpls. kicked ass, but it is what it is.

Truth. We can hope to get "Sailing" again though...the Rod Stewart one they did a few times.

Truth. We can hope to get "Sailing" again though...the Rod Stewart one they did a few times.

Or maybe we can get 'Since I don't have you' before Paradise City like in fuckin' 1993! :thumbsup: