These 2 WRECKED my Atlanta GnR concert experience.

ufc78

Even if people annoy you, you also don't want to have it where the band's stopping the show because it escalates into a fight, and in a General Admission, it's all too easy.

I can understand sitting down if you're in assigned seats, but it should be after 20 minutes, and if it's a favorite song, should be free to get up.

IMPORTANT TIP: Stay far away from the tall soft portly white guy with the red curly hair on the very top of his head. He has a plutonic side-kick. She is an Asian woman who stands about 5ft.1. They will be scream in your ear out of anger if you pass by im front of them! The will scream "MOVE!" is high-pitched unison! Boom...right in your ear n face with their thick beefjerky breath. They were rude and odd, to say the least! grrrrrrr! They wrecked my concert experience!

OMG, too funny!

Jax, sad thing is, it is all true. i had to deal with the real life story above. i had to deal with it visually...i also i to hear their words and smell their breath. Plus they touched my shoulder with their fingers. It bummed me out so f'ng bad.

Edited by ufc78

IMPORTANT TIP: Stay far away from the tall soft portly white guy with the red curly hair on the very top of his head. He has a plutonic side-kick. She is an Asian woman who stands about 5ft.1. They will be scream in your ear out of anger if you pass by im front of them! The will scream "MOVE!" is high-pitched unison! Boom...right in your ear n face with their thick beefjerky breath. They were rude and odd, to say the least! grrrrrrr! They wrecked my concert experience!

I'm a bit relieved actually. It's nice to know there are some Asian girls that listen to GNR.