These 2 WRECKED my Atlanta GnR concert experience.

ufc78

IMPORTANT TIP: Stay far away from the tall soft portly white guy with the red curly hair on the very top of his head. He has a plutonic side-kick. She is an Asian woman who stands about 5ft.1. They will be scream in your ear out of anger if you pass by im front of them! The will scream "MOVE!" is high-pitched unison! Boom...right in your ear n face with their thick beefjerky breath. They were rude and odd, to say the least! grrrrrrr! They wrecked my concert experience!

Reminds me of when I saw Rush with a buddy and some older lady behind us told us to sit down because she had paid good money for the concert.

His response?

"So did I"

Lol I love crowds at Rush shows. I have seen them 3 times and during the shows you can see a bunch of people playing air drums the whole time :P

Reminds me of when I saw Rush with a buddy and some older lady behind us told us to sit down because she had paid good money for the concert.

His response?

"So did I"

Lol I love crowds at Rush shows. I have seen them 3 times and during the shows you can see a bunch of people playing air drums the whole time :P

I almost have Tom Sawyer down perfectly on air drums.

His response?

"So did I"

You also get dorks shouting the randomest song titles. "CYGNUS!" "JACOB'S LADDER!" "DISTANT EARLY WARNING!" :D I love it.

Those people are intense with their air drumming, though.

In Minneapolis I had 3 brazilians behind me, 2 girls 1 guy. Most annoying people EVER. One tried pushing between me and my girlfriend on the floor to get closer, she was asking me to move, but I ignored her as if I didn't understand english or something. I was taking a picture at one point and the guy grabs my shoulder and says "Hey man, I wanna see. Put it down." So I turned around and told him, "Yeah, tell that to the others in front of me doing the same as well. Deal with it." and he shut up. He was screaming the lyrics to live and let die. Turns out he didn't know the lyrics....so it was pretty brutal. They also tried persuading 3 maybe 17 year old kids in front of me to let them join them up front by bribing them with Monster energy drinks. Kid had the best response, "I don't care, I don't want one of those." These kids also said adelita's way opening might be better than guns n roses so that renders their opinions completely 1000000% pointless.

Stay away from these 3. They all wear bandana's, smoke the pot, and sing horribly.

"tall soft portly white guy with the red curly hair on the very top of his head"

Can anyone confirm or deny Jarmos presence in Atlanta on this evening?

Guilty

l.jpg

Nah, it was not The Jarmo. The tall soft heavy-bottom porkish white guy with thinning red curly hairs on the very top of his head was very feminine. But due to his height and the width of his thick wide hips, he thought himself intimidating. After the small Asian 5ft1 woman chewed me out verbally for walking by during a solo, the thick hipped white guy mean mugged me until I asked him "What's wrong?" He said..."WE Cannnnot SSSSSSSSeee!" The held his limp left wrist in my direction and blew the imaginary smoke from his finger tip as he pretended to shoot me with his sausage linked-like phillange. It ruined so much of my concert experience! I hope they read this and realize how they affect people with their tactics. :(

His response?

"So did I"

You also get dorks shouting the randomest song titles. "CYGNUS!" "JACOB'S LADDER!" "DISTANT EARLY WARNING!" :D I love it.

Those people are intense with their air drumming, though.

What's funny is when people yell for a song they already played... heard someone yelling "By Tor" 3 songs after they played it.

IMPORTANT TIP: Stay far away from the tall soft portly white guy with the red curly hair on the very top of his head. He has a plutonic side-kick. She is an Asian woman who stands about 5ft.1. They will be scream in your ear out of anger if you pass by im front of them! The will scream "MOVE!" is high-pitched unison! Boom...right in your ear n face with their thick beefjerky breath. They were rude and odd, to say the least! grrrrrrr! They wrecked my concert experience!

OMG, too funny!