anyone here has any real collector's items?

st0n3r

Guest Len B'stard

i used to have a suit that belonged to Johnny Thunders, complete with bloodstains, sat around in a bottom drawer till i ended up just selling it. First and last piece of memorabilia i ever had, all that stuffs a load of fuckin bollocks really. Kurt Cobain cigarette butts and Keith Richardses toilet roll holder and all that.

i used to have a suit that belonged to Johnny Thunders, complete with bloodstains, sat around in a bottom drawer till i ended up just selling it. First and last piece of memorabilia i ever had, all that stuffs a load of fuckin bollocks really. Kurt Cobain cigarette butts and Keith Richardses toilet roll holder and all that.

Reminds me, I've got one of Slash's cigarette butts from a VR gig as well as a pick of his from that show :lol:

The Who Live at Leeds first pressing.

Gatefold vinyl edition,with all the inserts (Woodstock contract,promo pics etc.).

All intact,disc in near mint condition.

Setlist with Johnny Thunders blood on it.

Lynard Skynard Street Survivors flames cover first edition.

Ringo Starr Beatles bobblehead (mid 60's)...both drumsticks intact.

Cheap Trick guitar pick from 1978 concert.

Ian Astbury tambourine,thrown in to crowd and I caught it.

...probably lots more

Guest Len B'stard

I've got Ian bothams autograph.

And the winner is :lol: I met Frank Bruno a few months back. He don't look all that y'know. I suppose they look huge on the telly but i'm a fair bit taller than him. If i didn't know he was Frank Bruno and he could knock my face wonky, y'know, if i just saw him i probably wouldn't think twice about kicking off with him if i had to. Goes to show you looks ain't everything i suppose. Nice bloke though, lovely. Leans a bit heavy on the Joop! though.

Guest Len B'stard

can't fuckin stand cricket. i'm a child of punk, i can't be faffin' about for 5 days on a test match. 5 fuckin days i ask you! people have got lives to lead! :lol:

Guns N' Roses - Live like a suicide cassette

Guns N' Roses - Live from the jungle e.p.

Guns N' Roses - Destruction, Lies: The road to Illusion box set

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion wooden box

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion promo cd's

Skid Row - Monkey business vinyl picture disc

Reminds me, I've got one of Slash's cigarette butts from a VR gig as well as a pick of his from that show :lol:

That reminds me I got DJ's cigarette butt, pick and his towel from when I saw GNR. And I got Ron to sign my Chinese Democracy album :)

This is one of my most beloved possessions: CDdisplay.jpg

I've also got :

The Korn cassette I mentioned earlier

Steve Adler's drumsticks, which he then signed for me

A poster signed by the band DOPE

A couple of autographed Nonpoint cd's

An autographed Ace Frehley cd

An autographed Halestorm cd

All autographs were obtained by me in person at shows I've been to. I don't order autographed stuff off Ebay, too afraid I'd end up getting fakes or something. Plus, it's just that much more rewarding when you obtain them yourself, imo.