Presale Password NYC/Chicago??

monkey2233

Tickets going for the Ritz right now, just got another two

Another two? Dude....

How "safe" is it to buy tickets through StubHub?

Bought from them a few times. If I'm not mistaken, they are 100% insured and guaranteed. I've never had an issue...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went on Ticketmaster for fun and there is at least one GA available on there for The Ritz, I have one in my cart, but about to release it as I can't go to this show. When I requested two tickets, it said no tickets available, when I reduced to just 1, I got one! Just a heads up if someone really wants to go to this show for face value.

I just went on Ticketmaster for fun and there is at least one GA available on there for The Ritz, I have one in my cart, but about to release it as I can't go to this show. When I requested two tickets, it said no tickets available, when I reduced to just 1, I got one! Just a heads up if someone really wants to go to this show for face value.

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to grab a single GA!!

No problem! I am glad you got one. I tried it again after I released it and got another one, could have been the same one but it was like 10 minutes later. Maybe they released more tickets?

I'm not really sure. I bought the one since that was all I needed, but when I went back in to try for 2 tickets so I could post back here and let people know, I couldn't get 2...I could get 1, which makes absolutely no sense! If I was trying to buy reserved seats that'd make sense but with it being GA, I don't see why it'd matter. So, for anyone looking for 2 tickets, I'd try one at a time and see if you can do that..

No problem! I am glad you got one. I tried it again after I released it and got another one, could have been the same one but it was like 10 minutes later. Maybe they released more tickets?

I'm not really sure. I bought the one since that was all I needed, but when I went back in to try for 2 tickets so I could post back here and let people know, I couldn't get 2...I could get 1, which makes absolutely no sense! If I was trying to buy reserved seats that'd make sense but with it being GA, I don't see why it'd matter. So, for anyone looking for 2 tickets, I'd try one at a time and see if you can do that..

I got my vip gold for house of blues Chicago cant wait!

were you able to buy the ticket of gunsnroses.com or did you get it through the citi sale today on Live Nation. I was trying to get something gunsnroses.com and it wasnt working.

were you able to buy the ticket of gunsnroses.com or did you get it through the citi sale today on Live Nation. I was trying to get something gunsnroses.com and it wasnt working.

I got it off gunsnroses.com did you sign up and create an account

Okay, so I just bought 2 tickets for The Ritz through StubHub. Pricey, but I guess it's worth it. But I have a question, because the tickets says "Section: GA, Row: GA6, Seat 13 (and 14 on the other ticket)". What did I buy here? Seats? :question:

EDIT: Regardless of whatever that might be, I got the fucking tickets and I'm STOKED for this :D :D

Edited by Gods Favourite

Got my gold VIP ticket for chicago, the question is, what does this mean-1 Souvenir VIP Laminate and Lanyard

is it just a souvenir? Am i paying $130 for 15mins early entrance and a lithograph? I hope thats not the case

Got my Chicago tix!! See all you rowdy motherfuckers there!! rock3

Same here! Overjoyed.

Anyone know if GA Balcony 1 is the best section? Not sure if the GA sections are separated or if that's just how they organize the sale.

Where, I can't get on LiveNation... Passcode is Electronic???

Me and my sis couldn't get them at first, either. You're right - the password is Electronic. Instead of "Any Price," try selecting the actual cost on the main page and see if it goes through that way. I tried that and it made the difference for me.

Same here! Overjoyed.

Anyone know if GA Balcony 1 is the best section? Not sure if the GA sections are separated or if that's just how they organize the sale.

Me and my sis couldn't get them at first, either. You're right - the password is Electronic. Instead of "Any Price," try selecting the actual cost on the main page and see if it goes through that way. I tried that and it made the difference for me.

No luck tried like 100 times :(

I wonder is it sold out already? I will overpay on stubhub if I have to!

Same here! Overjoyed.

No luck tried like 100 times :(

I wonder is it sold out already? I will overpay on stubhub if I have to!

The password was "electronic" without the quotes of course. It seems they may have sold out of this batch, as I tried to see what tickets are available now and the system can't find any.

That's what worked for me. There's two LiveNation presales, make sure you're using the lower one!

Olga, Balchony 1 is indeed the best place to be at HOB. Been there a couple times and it's by far the best view in the house. If that's where you are, I'll be seeing you there!

Edited by sofine11