Slash fanpack for new cd

Zint

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this Classic Rock -fanpack version of the Apocalyptic Love. Very good rock record. I was prepared to get dissapointed, but this record have many great songs on it. There are these two bonus tracks: Caroline and Crazy Life. Does anybody know, if there is any different version(s) of the record with different bonus tracks? I know there is also a special edition which includes the same two bonus tracks + a making of -dvd, but not any extra tracks besides the aforementioned two.

Still waiting for mine...

Hope it gets here within the week.

Maybe the postman has done you a favor and sent it back.

Group: Returned.

Your words don't mean shit.

Why you crying about them then? Poor little baby.

I got this Classic Rock -fanpack version of the Apocalyptic Love. Very good rock record. I was prepared to get dissapointed, but this record have many great songs on it. There are these two bonus tracks: Caroline and Crazy Life. Does anybody know, if there is any different version(s) of the record with different bonus tracks? I know there is also a special edition which includes the same two bonus tracks + a making of -dvd, but not any extra tracks besides the aforementioned two.

As far as I know, those are the variations that exist at the moment, I haven't heard of any others so far...