Slash fanpack for new cd

Zint

So the fan pack is supposed to be on sale 4 weeks before the May 21st UK release. Does this mean that if we pre-ordered we should be receiving our deliveries tomorrow or sometime early next week?

========================

Pre-Order: UK Release Date 21.05.2012

Classic Rock Presents Slash (featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators) - Apocalyptic Love (fanpack edition) cover is for illustrative purposes only - artwork is yet to be confirmed.

On sale a full four weeks before the regular UK album release, Classic Rock Presents

Slash (featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators) - Apocalyptic Love (fanpack edition) includes the top-hatted guitar hero's brilliant new album in full (13 tracks + 2 additional tracks exclusive to this format) – his second as a solo artist – plus a 132-page magazine dedicated to every aspect of how this unique album was written and recorded.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came today! rock1 rock3

What are your thoughts about it? Seems nice enough though I'm a little disappointed by the poster (was hoping one side had the album cover art on it). I've shelved it for now and will listen to the album next week as a bit of a post exams incentive for me.

Yeah and I've also got the autographed version coming from Newbury comics...I hope one of them show up some time next week.

I've held off from listening except for YAL and SITS...can't wait!

Do i buy the fan pack or just the CD ?

The lastime I picked up the fan pack, as cool as it was, the CD came in a book that don't fit a standard CD rack.

Atleast with the fan pack there are 2 extra songs.

There's possibly a 3rd option that includes a DVD, is there any more news on this ?

It wouldn't matter what the album was, or who was in it, you'd hate it. Let's face it, some folks here are as dependable as the tides.

Not true. I like Contraband. I listened to this and it sucks balls. Big time. Just like his last one.

It wouldn't matter what the album was, or who was in it, you'd hate it. Let's face it, some folks here are as dependable as the tides.

Not true. I like Contraband.

No, probably not. Be honest.

Why wouldn't I like it? I like pretty much everything Duff's done.

True. I could've told you exactly who on these boards would've thought it's a "great album" before hearing any of it.

and conversely, you could also tell us who was gonna hate it. Probably a more reliable list of mainstays.

True. I could've told you exactly who on these boards would've thought it's a "great album" before hearing any of it.

Nice :thumbsup: