gnr is on fire!

kanadaeh

just watched vids of the ritz show and these guys are tight, wish i could have been there. these guys are building momentum and only getting better. thank you mr rose for not throwing in the towel and your hard work and dedication to the gnr vision...and please come to saint john nb

is this the same kaneda from the past 6 years? weren't you anti new band?

anyways I agree, gnr are kicking ass and firing on all cylinders.

Edited by gunns5

just watched vids of the ritz show and these guys are tight, wish i could have been there. these guys are building momentum and only getting better. thank you mr rose for not throwing in the towel and your hard work and dedication to the gnr vision...and please come to saint john nb

I agree they put on an A+ live show. But to thank Axl for "not throwing in the towel" and his "hard work and dedication to the gnr vision"? Oh, come on. Twenty years since Illusions and we have one album and nostalgia tours. That so-called vision never came to pass and probably won't. But I'm still glad Axl is out there touring so I can see him live because it's incredible.

lol not the same kaneda, i joined after this guy so i dont know the story but ive been asked this before. mine is canada with a k and eh...kanadaeh

lol not the same kaneda, i joined after this guy so i dont know the story but ive been asked this before. mine is canada with a k and eh...kanadaeh

there's a kanudo, a kaneda and now kanadaeh :tongue2: gonna be hard to tell :xmasssanta:

I agree they put on an A+ live show. But to thank Axl for "not throwing in the towel" and his "hard work and dedication to the gnr vision"? Oh, come on. Twenty years since Illusions and we have one album and nostalgia tours. That so-called vision never came to pass and probably won't. But I'm still glad Axl is out there touring so I can see him live because it's incredible.

twenty years since illusions and we have one album and nostalgia tours, goes to show how close he must of been to throwing in the towel. gnr is alive and well, 25 years later. axl is gnr, he never gave up. im sure when it feels right we will have new music