Axl's Deformed finger

rjm631

It's all because Axl's had to give so many many jerks the finger throughout his career that the finger got fucked up! lol

Not a fan of the rings either, but hey it's Axl and he can do whatever! I don't know how they don't bother him? I know sometimes if I wear a ring other than my wedding band, by the middle of the day, I have to get if off because it bothers the hell out of me, especially if you wear fingerless gloves

From what I understand he cut it when he fell from a fence or something, at the beginning of Guns & cut his finger. He did injure his hand on a mic stand (there's video on youtube) where he finishes the song with a big towel wrapped around his hand but this was way before that.

Oh man.. I don't know why I'm even writing to this thread... <_<

Maybe because I wanted to tell you, as a medicine student, that LOTS OF people have "strange" fingers (in fact, they are ABSOLUTELY normal) that looks like "deformed" or smth. I love his figers the way they are. :wub: So, LEAVE AXL ALONE, sometimes. ;)

I genuinely don't see anything wrong with his finger. The joint looks bigger than his other fingers so perhaps he broke it at some point? Other than that it looks perfectly normal (not like its bent outta shape or anything).

Wasn't there as pic from an old B&W photo-shoot that had a closeup of his hands holding a cross? You guys might wanna check that out if it'll help.

Edited by KiraMPD

Fuck the 2010/2011/2012 voice discussion! Now I just wanna Axl's right-hand middle finger fixed. :confused:

What's next to discuss - Axl's double chin?

Forget about the double chin, its his prosthetic legs that concersn me most. Does does he manage to dance ?