Who is this guy?

dburcham

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude is cooler than we all think. When I saw GNR in Calgary, I was staying at their hotel and I saw that dude walk into the hotel lobby with these t-shirts that said "NO SLEEP TIL MONCTON".

I actually went to the Moncton and Halifax shows and when I got to Moncton, there were about 5 people on the stage wearing the shirts, including Tommy Stinson. I'm convinced that if it weren't for this fine employee, those shirts would have never existed.

True story.

Perhaps they could make one of those Budweiser 'Real Men of Genius' commercials about him.

He's cool. We waited for 2 hours after Chicago to meet the band and he gave us all DJ picks for waiting out in the cold.

Monitor Guy's coolness is NOT in question. For he is as cool as the sun is hot, all things cool require Monitor Guy's approval. We just need to find him. His fans want this...

if anybody questions montier guys coolness they shall be sentanced to hang in the town square at noon

I told you Monitor Guy was a bad ass look at all those beers... I think we're getting close guys...

6b64e4e65dce11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

He looks a bit like a younger John Stamos :xmassrudolph:

Wait wait wait wait, I'm all for the monitor guy hype, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. He is not yet on John Stamos level. We're talking about Uncle fucking Jesse here.

Edited by ohmygod

I told you Monitor Guy was a bad ass look at all those beers... I think we're getting close guys...

6b64e4e65dce11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

He looks a bit like a younger John Stamos :xmassrudolph:

Wait wait wait wait, I'm all for the monitor guy hype, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. He is not yet on John Stamos level. We're talking about Uncle fucking Jesse here.

Forgive him Monitor Guy, he knows not what he says.

:rofl-lol:

Not important enough, we need to know the guy who was Axl assistant on the 2010 tour (maybe even this tour also) who sorted his dress room out and his mic stand. You guys know who im talking about, he wore a hat.

He's still on this tour... not sure his last name but his first is Tom

The Guy with the hat is a long time friend of the band - Tom Mayhew