VIP tickets for European shows

The chance of meeting Axl there is very little. We all know that ;)

And about the price: We had VIP tickets in 2010 and we paid the same amount back then.

Yes, the chance of meeting him is very little but it's still there. Oh well, I can't afford VIP tickets anyways....

True, though it's little, there is a chance.

But if he doesn't show up during the m&g's, were going to wait outside the venues and try to see him there.

Same. My friend who I'm going with met Axl in 2010 and keeps bragging about it <_< I wanna meet him too!

There's nothing that I want more than to meet Axl. I dream about it since I became a fan back in 1990, when I was a little kid ;)

So I really hope it happens someday, I would love to have his signature tattooed under my Guns tattoo.

Yeah, I'd like him to sign my tattoo as well. I wouldn't know what to even say to him though...I'd just wanna shake his hand really.

Just say that you can't sell it on Ebay ;)

I'd like to thank him for everything (well that's original ;)), want his signature and a picture together.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the chance of meeting Axl is very little, the meet&greet is 2 hours before the shows. And you know Axl. Maybe he's not even in the country at that time ;)

But I haven't bought them with the idea of meeting Axl. I think it's great to meet every bandmember, and having VIP is just relaxed with the early acces.

Anyone from Spain? I would like to know if they'll be selling VIP tickets for the Mallorca gig.

It's just a matter of time before they sell VIP upgrades for this show I guess.

All of a sudden it was available for the dutch and german show, so keep an eye on www.gunsnroses.com/events

2 days before the Mallorca show I'm leaving Palma... Now that's a bummer!

Yes the early access is great. It's probably gonna be hard getting a front row spot without a VIP ticket :(

I met Ron in 2010 but I'd love to meet the others as well. Hopefully it will be possible when they leave the venue after the show.

I hope it too.

Though we have VIP, we are going to wait after the show. No matter how long it takes ;)

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

I really don't know how many people are going VIP, there are 5 that I know thus far.

You can read in your confirmation that you have to bring with you that the m&g starts about 2 hours before the show.

But the exact times etc will be announced around 48? hours before the show.

Thank you, I bought the VIP ticket (kinda accidently, PayPal was going faster than I thought) but can't wait!

I like the idea of the m&g, but it will be too expencive when I've already paid for flights and hotels :( It's shame imo. if you can't reach the front even if you queue from the early morning. As I always do, I'll be there from the morning of course, and I'll be so sad if I don't get to the front be suse too many bought VIP :(

I don't mean that the ones that pay shouldn't get as much as possible, because they really pay a lot. But I've been to many shows, and I can't imagine not being at the front. And yes, you Are a big, big fan when you travel around, pay for hotels, flights and show up 9 in the morning each time.. Arh, what to do!? :P

I like the idea of the m&g, but it will be too expencive when I've already paid for flights and hotels :( It's shame imo. if you can't reach the front even if you queue from the early morning. As I always do, I'll be there from the morning of course, and I'll be so sad if I don't get to the front be suse too many bought VIP :(

I don't mean that the ones that pay shouldn't get as much as possible, because they really pay a lot. But I've been to many shows, and I can't imagine not being at the front. And yes, you Are a big, big fan when you travel around, pay for hotels, flights and show up 9 in the morning each time.. Arh, what to do!? :P

9 in the morning? I've been front front row at pretty much most GNR concerts from 4-5pm :lol:

9 in the morning? I've been front front row at pretty much most GNR concerts from 4-5pm :lol:

No need to be that early in Holland ;)

That's my concern too. I'll be really bummed out if I can't be on front row cause I don't have a VIP ticket :(

That's my concern too. I'll be really bummed out if I can't be on front row cause I don't have a VIP ticket :(

Last time we had VIP there was a lot of space left at the front fence, middle excluded ofcourse.

As long as I get on the metal ramp in the first couple of rows then I'm happy. If not, you wealthy VIP mother fuckers are getting a swift dig to ribs and may need to be dragged out :tongue2:

Anyway, I thought early entry into the venue meant getting into the building, meeting the band, merchandise etc.. not actually getting to the arena, or am I misinformed?

As long as I get on the metal ramp in the first couple of rows then I'm happy. If not, you wealthy VIP mother fuckers are getting a swift dig to ribs and may need to be dragged out :tongue2:

Anyway, I thought early entry into the venue meant getting into the building, meeting the band, merchandise etc.. not actually getting to the arena, or am I misinformed?

As far as I know, and my experience with it, is early acces letting you in the arena before the regular tickets.

Last time we had VIP there was a lot of space left at the front fence, middle excluded ofcourse.

Does anyone know how long you get at the M&G part, and when is it - I think I read somewhere that it's about 2 hours before the doors open?

Does anyone know how long you get at the M&G part, and when is it - I think I read somewhere that it's about 2 hours before the doors open?

Don't know how long....

A couple of days before the show they confirm when the meet & greet is, but it seems it will be 2 hours before the show.

if it's 2 hour before the show it's at 18:00, the doors open at 18:30! ( http://www.ahoy.nl/agenda/GunsNRoses-4jun12 (Livenation site still says: TBD, http://www.livenation.nl/artist/guns-n-roses-tickets) ) and we get early access... I hope it's a bit more than 2 hour before the show(or the doors go open later), 2,5 hours before the show would be great, I guess

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL

if it's 2 hour before the show it's at 18:00, the doors open at 18:30! ( http://www.ahoy.nl/agenda/GunsNRoses-4jun12 (Livenation site still says: TBD, http://www.livenation.nl/artist/guns-n-roses-tickets) ) and we get early access... I hope it's a bit more than 2 hour before the show(or the doors go open later), 2,5 hours before the show would be great, I guess

I'm sure I read on the GNR website that it's 2 hours before the doors open, not the show (how could they know when that will start? :shrugs:

I would love to know how long you get with the band members.

I'm sure I read on the GNR website that it's 2 hours before the doors open, not the show (how could they know when that will start? :shrugs:

Thank you, I just checked it, it says: VIP events generally take place 2 hours before the listed concert door time. I'm also curious how much time we get with the members, I hope It's a pretty decent time, paid €200 for this, it better be worth it!

Thank you, I just checked it, it says: VIP events generally take place 2 hours before the listed concert door time. I'm also curious how much time we get with the members, I hope It's a pretty decent time, paid €200 for this, it better be worth it!

Thanks for checking. Did you order from the GNR website? Did you have to pay much for postage for the other stuff that's included? As it's from the US I thought I would get stung for that.

I haven't paid to upgrade to VIP yet but I'm sure I will anyway! I've just got to get to the front! Plus I think it would be really cool to meet some of the band.

Thanks for checking. Did you order from the GNR website? Did you have to pay much for postage for the other stuff that's included? As it's from the US I thought I would get stung for that.

I haven't paid to upgrade to VIP yet but I'm sure I will anyway! I've just got to get to the front! Plus I think it would be really cool to meet some of the band.

I ordered trough the GN'R website, Nothing will be send to you, so no shipping cost, you will be picking up everything at the venue, you will need to fill in your name and show your ID when picking up your stuff (I think it will be smart if you printed the included receipt and brought it with you).

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL

2 times VIP for me now ;)

Where did you do VIP before? And how long did you get with the band? I just wondered whether it's a quick 5 minute hello/shake hands and then bugger off? <_< I'm thinking of upgrading for Rotterdam as I've already got a ticket. As I've said before, getting in early really appeals to a shorty like me as, knowing my luck, I'll get stuck behind a giant!

Edited by BumbleBum