Who would you like to see perform with GNR at the Hall of Fame ceremony if Axl isn't up for it?

ITW 2012

Who would you like to see perform with GNR at the Hall of Fame ceremony if Axl isn't up for it? My vote is for Steven Tyler. Frankly, he's the only one who could really do it and make it sound good.

Edited by ITW 2012

Axl or no one!

It has to be all 5 original members performing or they shouldn't perform at all. I definitely don't want that singer from Alterbridge. He sucks!

If for some reason Axl can't sing, then let some other band perform a GNR song.

No other singer but Axl should perform with the other original members. That would just suck big time!

Axl or no one!

It has to be all 5 original members performing or they shouldn't perform at all. I definitely don't want that singer from Alterbridge. He sucks!

No other singer but Axl should perform with the other original members. That would just suck big time!

The other guys deserve a moment in the spotlight, even if Axl won't give it to them. Steven Adler has been through hell and back, and I'd love to see him get 10 minutes on stage with Slash, Izzy and Duff. I really don't think that's too much to ask for.

Edited by ITW 2012

Axl or no one!

The other guys deserve a moment in the spotlight, even if Axl won't give it to them. Steven Adler has been through hell and back, and I'd love to see him to get 10 minutes on stage with Slash, Izzy and Duff. I really don't think that's too much to ask for.

+1 give steven this. He deserves it, gnr biggest fan. Awsome attitude! rock3

Edited by Terje_Myhre

You mean V.R.?

Might as well be Weiland.

Absolutely not.

Why would you want to see Velvet Revolver with any other singer?

You can all have a reunion then. It might not be the exact reunion that you want, but some reunion is better than no reunion, right?

You mean V.R.?

Absolutely not.

You can all have a reunion then. It might not be the exact reunion that you want, but some reunion is better than no reunion, right?

I thought we were talking about Guns? If there was ever a V.R. reunion Weiland would front the band. I thought you were saying Weiland should front Guns at the HOF :o

You mean V.R.?

Absolutely not.

I thought we were talking about Guns? If there was ever a V.R. reunion Weiland would front the band. I thought you were saying Weiland should front Guns at the HOF :o

I am. Guns without Axl is V.R.. They can't legally call themselves Guns without Axl, so you will be getting a V.R. performance no matter what. Since it is a V.R. performance, I vote Weiland.

I am envisioning the AFD lineup humbly accepting their nomination. IMO there will be no GNR performance at the HOF.

If I was Slash, I wouldn't stand too close to Axl. Just sayin'.

What I'd like to see in conclusion, a smile from Axl and a, "you can burn in hell Slash...peace out" would be just fine with me...but I don't think Axl would do that.

It'll be interesting.

btw, no singer's gonna come close to Axl...there is no substitute. any other singer would look foolish trying, and that's why I don't see it happening.

You mean V.R.?

Absolutely not.

I am. Guns without Axl is V.R.. They can't legally call themselves Guns without Axl, so you will be getting a V.R. performance no matter what. Since it is a V.R. performance, I vote Weiland.

:anger:

Back to my old post, absolutely not.

Edited by Chloe

Axl or no one!

The other guys deserve a moment in the spotlight, even if Axl won't give it to them. Steven Adler has been through hell and back, and I'd love to see him get 10 minutes on stage with Slash, Izzy and Duff. I really don't think that's too much to ask for.

The spotlight is even being on a stage together! its a godamn miracle!

(if it happens.)

Edited by Lose Your Illusions