Axl Rose 'needs blackout blinds to sleep'

tsunami1982

Yeah he probably would Kira lol :xmassrudolph:

But I'd just like to see a woman or a pretty woman for that matter just come up and gently nudge him to wake up, hmmm????

Oh wait I fear for the girl he'd probably pull her in and won't let go :rofl-lol:

To be fair.. What sort of Hotel was Axl staying in that don't have curtains.

Maybe those curtains were white or light yellow? :shrugs:

" Nobody disturbs a sleeping Axl "

Haha. This backfired on Hitler when none of his generals wanted to wake him up and tell him the Allies were making their D-Day landing.

So if Guns fire Axl & get a new lead singer to take his place they still don't disturb a sleeping Axl? Or maybe just drive the bus to the desert & make their escape before he finds out

34933.jpg

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :rofl-lol:

Apparently this is what happens when you wake a sleeping Axl...

Doesn't sound too bad... :confused:

Mind you, any other day he would probebly tell you to fuck off (or just fire you).

It was already morning/noon. I think Axl had a good rest at the time that's why he was so.. Cute, I'd say (For me though :rolleyes: )

Oh wait I fear for the girl he'd probably pull her in and won't let go

If he would be tired - I suppose he would just ignore her. But.. In other way.. And if the girl would be half or fully naked.. Who knows! :D Maybe I should try?

Oh wait I fear for the girl he'd probably pull her in and won't let go :rofl-lol:

Something tells me he's not a cuddler... :P

I know. Oh I didn't mean it in "that" manner :thumbsup:

So yeah saphyra, go head in tryyyyyy.... :confused:

I need them at night. If there's a slight gap I freak out. In the morning that gap will be like satans flashlight.

hahah the same happens to me, I can´t sleep once the sunlight appears. Anyways, I don´t understand why this is news :question:

Apparently this is what happens when you wake a sleeping Axl...

Doesn't sound too bad... :confused:

Mind you, any other day he would probebly tell you to fuck off (or just fire you).

He prob. didn't have a show that night, so it wasn't a big deal. He was prob. annoyed that someone found out what room he was in, but that's about it.

who cares?!

it's Axl, everybody cares.

yes and for dumb reason they decide to keep the stories up in order to get the usual "he's this or that' rise out the usual mean types I guess. Hopefully it'll backfire this time. :thumbsup:

Serious note there are too many kids going missing or shot for them to do stuff like that story sadly but I geuss it takes our mind off of the bad stuff

If you won't see me in this forum ever again, then it will be obvious that I was eaten by Axl for wakin' him up too early. :confused:

Or maybe I'd just become one of those groupies and go on a road with them :rofl-lol:

I would love to see Axl nestled under the covers sleeping so innocently! :wub:

Yeah me too.. I know how sweet it'd be. Once I saw cool "macho man", that I loved, sleeping. It was so.. simply, innocent and cute. :rolleyes:

If you won't see me in this forum ever again, then it will be obvious that I was eaten by Axl for wakin' him up too early. :confused:

Or maybe I'd just become one of those groupies and go on a road with them :rofl-lol:

I would love to see Axl nestled under the covers sleeping so innocently! :wub:

Yeah me too.. I know how sweet it'd be. Once I saw cool "macho man", that I loved, sleeping. It was so.. simply, innocent and cute. :rolleyes:

"I was eaten by Axl "

If only,

ahhhh so little time :chef: :D .......

Yeah...this isn't a non-story or anything.

The "lamestream" media strikes again.

:sleeper:

for the love of God anything or anyone quoted but Palin round these parts lol, then again that was the best come up she had though