House Of Blues, West Hollywood, Califórnia, USA

Hatchepsut

Civil War was played, I got a fist bump from Axl as the house lights went down after the end of it. He's good at remembering the fans who attend multiple shows across country.

I remember when Bumble recognized you at The Ritz and went out of his way to initiate a handshake with you from the stage during a song.

More then once that night lol. But yeah, all of them recognize me. Nothing like being backstage and having Chris stopping his convo to say hi and Ron introducing you to some others backstage. (Wiltern).

I also seen Axl briefly after the Ritz...

may I ask how you manage this? :shocked:

Because he is almost famous :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Civil War was played, I got a fist bump from Axl as the house lights went down after the end of it. He's good at remembering the fans who attend multiple shows across country.

I remember when Bumble recognized you at The Ritz and went out of his way to initiate a handshake with you from the stage during a song.

More then once that night lol. But yeah, all of them recognize me. Nothing like being backstage and having Chris stopping his convo to say hi and Ron introducing you to some others backstage. (Wiltern).

I also seen Axl briefly after the Ritz...

may I ask how you manage this? :shocked:

Right placesa t the right times, and helpS to think like a musician not like a fan.