Which Sixx A.M. album do you like better?

Georgy Zhukov

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am going with the first one because I find the lyrics more tolerable but still self indulgent and the music vastly superior. The second album would be more appealing to kids between the ages of 11 and 15.

Edited by BirdCatcher

did you know that if you can listen to more than 15 seconds of either album, you're gay?

true story

I don't know about you but my masculinity does not rely my taste for music. :shrugs:

I prefer This is Gonna Hurt. I really like the first 6 songs. All of them. Some really good tunes there. Lyrics are REALLY cheesy and I have to admit it's teenage girl music but I enjoy it. The rest of the album is pure filler, tho.

did you know that if you can listen to more than 15 seconds of either album, you're gay?

true story

I don't know about you but my masculinity does not rely my taste for music. :shrugs:

I prefer This is Gonna Hurt. I really like the first 6 songs. All of them. Some really good tunes there. Lyrics are REALLY cheesy and I have to admit it's teenage girl music but I enjoy it. The rest of the album is pure filler, tho.

I am quite secure with my sexuality and masculinity so I was able to put up with both albums.