Worst Slash Performance?

bumblecool

He handled the outro. Goddamn he was totally drunk. :rofl-lol:

I don't think this is the worst performance, I have heard before one of the horrid performances of November Rain by the original band. There's no video though, you can hear Axl's voice completely shot and Slash worst outro ever. I'll try to find it.

lol...

That second solo... :shocked:

It sounds like Robin Finck² if that makes any sense.

The very ending of the first sounds almost as bad as Ashba trying to play the SCOM riff @ The Joint.

But the second solo... what happened to him? Robin's worst takes sound fkn phenomenal compared to that. He was goddamn high, thats for sure. Even then... it sounds like he didn't know what he was playing - he was throwing in notes hoping it'd sound good :lol: Axl didn't want to let Slash fuck up the song alone so he was singing full-raspy with no control whatsoever and fucked up the rest of the song.

Overall this one may take the cake, yes.

Shitty as hell. Gotta give him props for pulling that off. It's fucking hard to play guitar when wasted, I know all about it:P Slash had an remarkable ability to pull it off.

The St- Lous gig is a total disaster for most of the time. The band is way off, and Slash is so wasted.