When was the last time to the band played You're Crazy live (the AFD version, not Lies)?

Strange Broue

I'm one of the few (maybe only) who used to list crazy as a song they should play live. Always been one of my favorites.

+1

I was thrilled when they brought You're Crazy out for a lot of the UCAP dates, it has a killer groove and at the show I was at Axl nailed it live.

Lucky!!!

Civil War, Estranged and Shacklers were the highlights in Seattle. We didn't get crazy!!!

I'm one of the few (maybe only) who used to list crazy as a song they should play live. Always been one of my favorites.

+1

I was thrilled when they brought You're Crazy out for a lot of the UCAP dates, it has a killer groove and at the show I was at Axl nailed it live.

Lucky!!!

Civil War, Estranged and Shacklers were the highlights in Seattle. We didn't get crazy!!!

You're Crazy was a major highlight at the Wiltern. It was funny to see the casual fans sit all confused and the hardcore fans lose their shit. Civil War and Shackler's were huge, too. I was surprised with how many people sang along to Better, as well. :xmasssanta:

+1

Crazy,Nightrain and Easy should always be on the picklist imo.

+1

Lucky!!!

You're Crazy was a major highlight at the Wiltern. It was funny to see the casual fans sit all confused and the hardcore fans lose their shit. Civil War and Shackler's were huge, too. I was surprised with how many people sang along to Better, as well. :xmasssanta:

Do u like Yesterdays