Dignified Silence

Route66

Dignified silence.. or ashamed misconception of what the RNRHOF was.

3 out of 5 made it. The other 2?

Not for the fans, not for the band in particular, not for the RNRHOF.. nobody deserved or desperately needed this. Dignity could of and should of prevailed.. put aside all past shit.. shake hands.. thank each other for the chance.. the money.. the fame.. the chance once more to play music to people that care, not in a back end alley bar full of drunk bastards with nothing better to do with their time.. a world that waited for them to arrive and then beat down the barriers to see them once they did.

After loving GNR all my life for the rebellion they stood for. I didn't think it would come to this. A gang of 5 guys that can't fight any more together and let things bring them down. They are my band and your band and they never did conform to society but that's fine by me. I just hope one day they will all shake hands, nothing more and nothing less than each member deserves. What a ride it's been.. i just hope the new band continues to deliver this spirit and i find myself asking.. will it continue if Axl is no longer part of that new band through ill health or worse? I wish the man, the legend, every health and i have for him the most respect i have ever bestowed on a man.. however i hope GNR as a following or cult or something much bigger continues for many a year, decade and for centuries further as a solid devotion and rebellion against all things wrong in life long after each and every member is gone. Long Live the GNR family.

Peace