Ok the Hall Of Fame is over....

JAxlMorrison

I a

I think it's great the original guys got their moment. Some of my posts suggested otherwise, but now that it is over, I feel good for them. However...that chapter should now be closed. And seeing all these topics about them in the GUNS N ROSES section of the forum, is kind of raising my blood pressure. They're not in the band. The band is back on the road keeping the legacy alive throughout the world a few weeks from now. We shouldn't be disrespecting the current incarnation and all the hard work they do for us (Esp Tommy, DJ, Bumble who has been playing hurt, etc.) by discussing these guys, and having topics about whether they will tour together, etc. That belongs in Original GNR, in my opinion. Of course, I could be wrong. But I think Axl and those guys deserve our respect, if you're a fan of the current band. If you're not, I am not really sure what you are doing here, because the 5 guys who made Appetite haven't been together since 1990, and never, ever wll again. Let it go.

I agree. This part of the GNR forum should be about Axl Rose and the current GNR.

Nothing can ever take away the era of the original 5 GNR members, but like Axl, it's time to move on.

I a

I think it's great the original guys got their moment. Some of my posts suggested otherwise, but now that it is over, I feel good for them. However...that chapter should now be closed. And seeing all these topics about them in the GUNS N ROSES section of the forum, is kind of raising my blood pressure. They're not in the band. The band is back on the road keeping the legacy alive throughout the world a few weeks from now. We shouldn't be disrespecting the current incarnation and all the hard work they do for us (Esp Tommy, DJ, Bumble who has been playing hurt, etc.) by discussing these guys, and having topics about whether they will tour together, etc. That belongs in Original GNR, in my opinion. Of course, I could be wrong. But I think Axl and those guys deserve our respect, if you're a fan of the current band. If you're not, I am not really sure what you are doing here, because the 5 guys who made Appetite haven't been together since 1990, and never, ever wll again. Let it go.

I agree. This part of the GNR forum should be about Axl Rose and the current GNR.

Nothing can ever take away the era of the original 5 GNR members, but like Axl, it's time to move on.

axl has not moved on. look at the set list of his shows. look how many albums he has released since the break-up. look at his words about ex-members. the guy is stuck.

Jim Morrison's dead and you have your username partially named after him. He doesn't make music anymore. Let it go.

Edited by Chris 55

It's winding down,relax.

Sorry we didn't sweep it under the rug fast enough for you,or allow one thread only like certain other biased sites.

MyGnR might not be YourGnR...but there's fans here of all eras...and for anyone to think the HOF wasn't worthy of some threads and discussion...you need to back away from the pipe.

:crazy: