The snakepit albums

Kapitch_77

I already have It's 5 o'clock somewhere and Ain't life grand, but I was wondering, how come those albums are so rare? It's not like Slash is an unknown guitarist... Is there an explanation for this?

Thanks.

Yeah I got Ain't Life Grand for $18 bucks. I guess they only made a certain number of copies and went out of print. They didn't bother making more copies, I guess their was not enough demand.

Edited by BirdCatcher

I already have It's 5 o'clock somewhere and Ain't life grand, but I was wondering, how come those albums are so rare? It's not like Slash is an unknown guitarist... Is there an explanation for this?

Thanks.

Yeah I got Ain't Life Grand for $18 bucks. I guess they only made a certain number of copies and went out of print. They didn't bother making more copies, I guess their was not enough demand.

It went platinum, so their must have been some demand.

I've seen a few copies of each in record stores :shrugs:

That's really a shame. I have a physical copy of 5'o clock but never found Ain't Live Grand. Had to download it from iTunes. Too bad, my favorite post-GnR album Slash has ever been in. It's probably the meanest, in-your-face raw album Slash has been in after AFD. Gotta love Snakepit. So fuckin' cool.

That's really a shame. I have a physical copy of 5'o clock but never found Ain't Live Grand. Had to download it from iTunes. Too bad, my favorite post-GnR album Slash has ever been in. It's probably the meanest, in-your-face raw album Slash has been in after AFD. Gotta love Snakepit. So fuckin' cool.

+1