Uzi suicide removing rrhof clips

sleishman drums

GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ slash and company should thank UZI SUICIDAL, those performance clips sound fucking awful.

I've been brainwashed and could never bring myself to admit anything was good if Axl wasn't involved

:thumbsup:

How clever,you can alter posts. We are all amazed :monkey:

Oh shit, they're evolving. A hundred more years and we might be in trouble. :shrugs:

Ha! Maybe in addition to opposable thumbs,they may actually develop accurately fired neurons and have a semblance of a working brain.

How did discussing utubes being removed turn down this road? Everytime I log in to look around I see all these new user names.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ slash and company should thank UZI SUICIDAL, those performance clips sound fucking awful.

I've been brainwashed and could never bring myself to admit anything was good if Axl wasn't involved

Oh shit, they're evolving. A hundred more years and we might be in trouble. :shrugs:

Ha! Maybe in addition to opposable thumbs,they may actually develop accurately fired neurons and have a semblance of a working brain.

How did discussing utubes being removed turn down this road? Everytime I log in to look around I see all these new user names.

I'm not quite sure of that myself. They are crawling out of the woodwork. I guess that if the hof wasn't a clear indication that their fantasies won't be coming true; nothing ever will be.

Let's be honest here eh? If Axl was on that stage you'd be saying the performance was amazing or rather because Slash is on that stage and Axl said you have to hate him you can't form an objective opinion. :shrugs:

I'm always honest here,I don't post anything I wouldn't say in person,however tactless and direct it may be. Popularity isn't on my agenda.

I held no false hope that anybody but the usual alumni would show up.

Clear things up?

If by "clear things up" you mean completely ignore the point made in my post then yeah I guess you did. We all knew who would show up and I don't know how popularity comes into it at all. The simple point being made was that you calling that performance poor was as predictable as night following day. It could have been the greatest performance in the history of music and you would still have said it was terrible because it involved Slash. That's the only point that was being made and it's pretty undeniable.

As predictable as the influx of new user names posting absolute nonsense and attempting to get a reaction? :monkey:

I state quite clearly what side of the fence I reside on,no ambiguity here.

Personal convos are best kept to PM's

Edited by sailaway

As predictable as the influx of new user names posting absolute nonsense and attempting to get a reaction? :monkey:

I state quite clearly what side of the fence I reside on,no ambiguity here.

Personal convos are best kept to PM's

It wasn't a personal convo it was a direct response to a comment you made in this thread on the topic of the HOF performance. I was simply saying that it was in no way a bad performance and no matter what side of the fence you're on you should actually base an opinion on the performance itself and not just on the fact that you hate the person or persons involved. :shrugs: It makes you look silly because you obviously had your mind made up about this before the first note was even played and your blind devotion to Axl won't allow you to admit otherwise.

Oh so you're a mindreader now? Impressive :lol:

Don't honestly care how I appear to a faceless,anonymous group of Insignificants on an Internet Forum. :monkey:

I'm not quite sure of that myself. They are crawling out of the woodwork. I guess that if the hof wasn't a clear indication that their fantasies won't be coming true; nothing ever will be.

I imagine that burst their reunion bubble,too much for their tiny minds to comprehend. :lol:

Along with concepts like light, dark, hot, cold and basic shapes.

You really have to see their reaction to loud noises. Priceless.

Do they even have the right to remove them?

Yes,absolutely Utube caves to proven copyright infringement, I hear HBO is up in arms as well.

I imagine that burst their reunion bubble,too much for their tiny minds to comprehend. :lol:

HA! :lol:

Yes,absolutely Utube caves to proven copyright infringement

So Uzisuicidal LLC is an organization with an agenda that includes removing youtube videos that could hurt Guns N' Roses by demonstrating copyright infringement, but operates independently from Guns N' Roses and may not necessary have their support or acknowledgement?

HA! :lol:

Please stop posting ,Axl won't read your slimy post's and be sure he won't give you a backstage pass for the next show.

So Uzisuicidal LLC is an organization with an agenda that includes removing youtube videos that could hurt Guns N' Roses by demonstrating copyright infringement, but operates independently from Guns N' Roses and may not necessary have their support or acknowledgement?

Nope.

Nope.

Care to elaborate?

No I'm simply an English reader. It doesn't take an indepth analysis to come to the conclusion that your comments about the HOF performance had nothing to do with the performance itself. I love GnR old and new but I'll praise any of them when they deserve it and criticise when they don't. The thing is that my praise and/or criticism will always be based on the quality of the performance and not some bizarre grudge I have against any specific band member or members. :shrugs:

This guy gets it :thumbsup:

No I'm simply an English reader. It doesn't take an indepth analysis to come to the conclusion that your comments about the HOF performance had nothing to do with the performance itself. I love GnR old and new but I'll praise any of them when they deserve it and criticise when they don't. The thing is that my praise and/or criticism will always be based on the quality of the performance and not some bizarre grudge I have against any specific band member or members. :shrugs:

That is impressive,and also your opinion.Everyone has one,its infantile to assume everyone sees and views things from your particular viewpoint.

Nope.

Care to elaborate?

I won't insult your intelligence since you have proven to be both articulate and logical,unlike some others.

Utube policies and procedures can be found easily.

Go on YouTube try some of the links from the rrhof that were posted here before..

It says they have been taken down by Uzi suicide??!?? Wtf!!

That would be Uzisuicidal LLC, and it's legitimate.

Some people believe Uzisuicidal is a crazy dude :lol:

Seriously? It only takes a few minutes of research via Google to discover Uzisuicidal LLC is legitimate.

Uzisuicidal LLC is nothing to do with Guns n roses. It's some lunatic fan that has been having GNR vides removed claiming to have the copyright. They have been doing it for a couple of years. They need to get a fucken life.

Go on YouTube try some of the links from the rrhof that were posted here before..

It would be unfortunate if any random crazy dude could exploit Youtube's fear of being entangled in expensive legalities to force them into removing band related videos which thousands of fans enjoy on a regular basis, especially if this crazy dude acts on no one but his own behalf and has no commission from the band or management.

Seriously? It only takes a few minutes of research via Google to discover Uzisuicidal LLC is legitimate.

Seriously... read the comment below your post saying it's a lunatic! As if Youtube would pay attention to a lunatic's claim lol

It would be unfortunate if any random crazy dude could exploit Youtube's fear of being entangled in expensive legalities to force them into removing band related videos which thousands of fans enjoy on a regular basis, especially if this crazy dude acts on no one but his own behalf and has no commission from the band or management.

No worries, YouTube asks you to prove you are legit when you send them a copyright claim. I did it once because someone posted a video my group made, and I had to prove via my attorney that my group had the copyrights. It took them 2 weeks to delete the video, so if they remove something because of UziSuicidal LLC copyrights claim be sure it's not a random crazy dude removing videos

A copyright strike can only be resolved if the user submits a counter-notification and prevails in that process. Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences to filing a false counter-notification.