Uzi suicide removing rrhof clips

sleishman drums

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they even have the right to remove them?

Yes,absolutely Utube caves to proven copyright infringement

So Uzisuicidal LLC is an organization with an agenda that includes removing youtube videos that could hurt Guns N' Roses by demonstrating copyright infringement, but operates independently from Guns N' Roses and may not necessary have their support or acknowledgement?

Uzisuicidal LLC is nothing to do with Guns n roses. It's some lunatic fan that has been having GNR vides removed claiming to have the copyright. They have been doing it for a couple of years. They need to get a fucken life.

Axl's lawyer should be going after them if that's the case. No one should be claiming to be "official" anything except him. If he has a fan volunteering to do it on his behalf, fine.

It would be listed as Black Frog if it was Axl. HBO could shut it down because of the exclusive rights to the Rock Hall, Universal could shut it down because they own the music.

You Tube makes money, they don't pay royalties out except to the official You Tube pages, so Axl is getting SOME revenue from You Tube.

No worries, YouTube asks you to prove you are legit when you send them a copyright claim. I did it once because someone posted a video my group made, and I had to prove via my attorney that my group had the copyrights. It took them 2 weeks to delete the video, so if they remove something because of UziSuicidal LLC copyrights claim be sure it's not a random crazy dude removing videos

It strange, though, because I can't find "UziSuicidal LLC" when searching with EDGAR or any other LLC search tool. Where is this company filed?

No worries, YouTube asks you to prove you are legit when you send them a copyright claim. I did it once because someone posted a video my group made, and I had to prove via my attorney that my group had the copyrights. It took them 2 weeks to delete the video, so if they remove something because of UziSuicidal LLC copyrights claim be sure it's not a random crazy dude removing videos

It strange, though, because I can't find "UziSuicidal LLC" when searching with EDGAR or any other LLC search tool. Where is this company filed?

Obviously UziSuicidal derives from GNR's first label UZI Suicide....they may be linked to the band, otherwise they would have suffered legal consequences for filing a fake claim to YouTube as stated in YouTube's policy.

UziSuicidal LLC has been filing copyright claims for years, if they were not legit GNR or even YouTube would have done something about it I think..

Obviously UziSuicidal derives from GNR's first label UZI Suicide....they may be linked to the band, otherwise they would have suffered legal consequences for filing a fake claim to YouTube as stated in YouTube's policy.

UziSuicidal LLC has been filing copyright claims for years, if they were not legit GNR or even YouTube would have done something about it I think..

They would ony suffer consequences if Gnr coud be bothered chasing it. I think they have enough being spent on other legal shit and don't care or more probably don't know?

Uzisuicidal can't be real. UziSuicide was dissolved as far as I know to make way for Black Frog. Not to mention the slight variation in the wording to catch you off guard.

*Note this was originally posted in 09'*

Google Product Forums › YouTube › Youtube team - UziSuicidal LLC 0 2 posts by 2 authors in YouTube Categories: Feedback & Suggestions

misterID1Level 1 7/28/09

UziSuicidal LLC

This is someone representing himself to be the band "Guns N' Roses" and has been getting videos of not only that bad, but several others taken down. No such company exist. He has no connection with the band in any way. This needs to be taken care of immediately and he should be prevented from continuing to impersonate the band, or having a relationship with the band, in having videos removed.

GermanSeabass Level 2 7/29/09

From: http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en& answer=92486 :

How do copyright strikes and community guidelines strikes interact?

YouTube enforces a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers. This involves a copyright strike count completely separate from Community Guidelines strikes. Please note that unlike Community Guidelines strikes which expire after six months, copyright strikes do not expire. A copyright strike can only be resolved if the user submits a counter-notification and prevails in that process. Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences to filing a false counter-notification. DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEYS, AND THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT HERE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. WE PRESENT THIS INFORMATION FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

In short: Only those who legally represent Guns N' Roses can pursue legal action.

Edited by sailaway

Uzisuicidal can't be real. UziSuicide was dissolved as far as I know to make way for Black Frog. Not to mention the slight variation in the wording to catch you off guard.

Google Product Forums › YouTube › Youtube team - UziSuicidal LLC 0 2 posts by 2 authors in YouTube Categories: Feedback & Suggestions

misterID1Level 1 7/28/09

UziSuicidal LLC

This is someone representing himself to be the band "Guns N' Roses" and has been getting videos of not only that bad, but several others taken down. No such company exist. He has no connection with the band in any way. This needs to be taken care of immediately and he should be prevented from continuing to impersonate the band, or having a relationship with the band, in having videos removed.

From: http://www.google.co...nswer.py?hl=en answer=92486 :

YouTube enforces a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers. This involves a copyright strike count completely separate from Community Guidelines strikes. Please note that unlike Community Guidelines strikes which expire after six months, copyright strikes do not expire. A copyright strike can only be resolved if the user submits a counter-notification and prevails in that process. Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences to filing a false counter-notification. DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEYS, AND THE INFORMATION WE PRESENT HERE IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. WE PRESENT THIS INFORMATION FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

In short: Only those who legally represent Guns N' Roses can pursue legal action.

So like I said, UziSuicidal ain't a "real" GN'R company?

misterID1Level 1 7/28/09

UziSuicidal LLC

From: http://www.google.co...nswer.py?hl=en answer=92486 :

So like I said, UziSuicidal ain't a "real" GN'R company?

UzisuicidalLLC could not be pulling down Utubes if there were No such entity as well as legally representing GNR in some capacity.

HBO is pulling the HOF stuff down as well.

Enjoy your delusionalness,that isn't GNR ;)

I never said it was. All I could see was a naked chick standing in front of a Guns N'Roses pinball machine :D

Edited by vaida

Enjoy your delusionalness,that isn't GNR ;)

I never said it was. All I could see was a naked chick standing in front of a Guns N'Roses pinball machine :D

I was referring to your erroneous signature/picture.

The naked chick/ pinball pic is great.

Oh so you're a mindreader now? Impressive :lol:

No I'm simply an English reader. It doesn't take an indepth analysis to come to the conclusion that your comments about the HOF performance had nothing to do with the performance itself. I love GnR old and new but I'll praise any of them when they deserve it and criticise when they don't. The thing is that my praise and/or criticism will always be based on the quality of the performance and not some bizarre grudge I have against any specific band member or members. :shrugs:

That is impressive,and also your opinion.Everyone has one,its infantile to assume everyone sees and views things from your particular viewpoint.

aka, "damn, you got me"

Oh so you're a mindreader now? Impressive :lol:

No I'm simply an English reader. It doesn't take an indepth analysis to come to the conclusion that your comments about the HOF performance had nothing to do with the performance itself. I love GnR old and new but I'll praise any of them when they deserve it and criticise when they don't. The thing is that my praise and/or criticism will always be based on the quality of the performance and not some bizarre grudge I have against any specific band member or members. :shrugs:

That is impressive,and also your opinion.Everyone has one,its infantile to assume everyone sees and views things from your particular viewpoint.

aka, "damn, you got me"

Nah Sweetness,was just stating the obvious,everyone has different tastes in music,opinions,and conclusions they draw.I don't have to agree with them to acknowledge the quality of their ideas.I even have a friend that likes Bon Jovi :lol:

Some come here on a daily basis with the implicit intention of dissing the band,Personally I wouldn't go to the trouble and I have a hard time understanding or relating to this behavior.

Go on YouTube try some of the links from the rrhof that were posted here before..

It says they have been taken down by Uzi suicide??!?? Wtf!!

That would be Uzisuicidal LLC, and it's legitimate.

What is your relationship to Uzisuicidal LLC?

I'm a fan :)

Nothing more?

the_spanish_inquisition_by_no_other_names_left-d3b5v90.jpg

man that hat is pimpin lol, he wears it with such swag :rofl-lol: :xmasschef: