DJ Ashba re-writes Mi Amor "Took it to a whole new level"

Cosmo

According to DJ Ashba on his Facebook,

I re-wrote My solo "Mi Amor" and took it to a whole new level. Thinking about playing the new version tonight, Do you think I should?

Well, this said and Mrs.Bumblefoot saying Ron's rehearsing a new solo, at least it seems we'll get some fresh stuff on this tour. It seems that at least some of the GnR members have noticed hardcore fans might be getting a little tired from the same stuff all the time and are doing what they can. Hope it's not the "new songs" DJ said earlier today, tho.

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

I re-wrote My solo "Mi Amor" and took it to a whole new level. Thinking about playing the new version tonight, Do you think I should?

Well, this said and Mrs.Bumblefoot saying Ron's rehearsing a new solo, at least it seems we'll get some fresh stuff on this tour. It seems that at least some of the GnR members have noticed hardcore fans might be getting a little tired from the same stuff all the time and are doing what they can. Hope it's not the "new songs" DJ said earlier today, tho.

Please stop whining.

Please stop whining.

Whining? Not me. Just being realistic: some fans ARE tired of the same ol' same. Some aren't. You seem like you aren't. Good for you. DJ and Ron have noticed some are and are doing what they can to freshen it up. Good for us. :shrugs:

Please stop whining.

Whining? Not me. Just being realistic: some fans ARE tired of the same ol' same. Some aren't. You seem like you aren't. Good for you. DJ and Ron have noticed some are and are doing what they can to freshen it up. Good for us. :shrugs:

:thumbsup:

Please stop whining.

Don't listen to idiots :)