Nighttrain

PITBOSS

Can somebody give us a status update of the forum? Did any band members actually post over there? Are they censoring the posts? Anybody feel like it was worth the $30 or $50 bones? I got a month of access and it didn't seem worth the dough at the time. Maybe that changed?

Can somebody give us a status update of the forum? Did any band members actually post over there? Are they censoring the posts? Anybody feel like it was worth the $30 or $50 bones? I got a month of access and it didn't seem worth the dough at the time. Maybe that changed?

Nah, no members posting (though Bumbles joined the chat once). I haven't seen any censoring. Yes, it was worth the $30 I paid just to see what was there and to embed the chat onto A4D. I don't feel it is worth the dough now, then. The forum really isn't good and there isn't much else of value there (especially now that the chat is available for non-members).

I joined and like it over there. I've received my package which came with the flag shirt(picture from Sorums drum kit). And they've already sent the new shirt my way as well.

Bumble seems to log in quite frequently, but it would be nice to see the others do do as well.

Nah, no members posting (though Bumbles joined the chat once). I haven't seen any censoring. Yes, it was worth the $30 I paid just to see what was there and to embed the chat onto A4D. I don't feel it is worth the dough now, then. The forum really isn't good and there isn't much else of value there (especially now that the chat is available for non-members).

Well I suppose if anything exciting or groundbreaking happened, it would have been posted all over here. I wouldn't mind supporting the band with the dough, but give those supporters something for it. How about discounted vip packages or tickets, or free live streams when they have them? How about a band member exclusive interview or interaction? Throw us a fricken bone.