Bumblefoot Discusses Recent Article and Responds to Fans on Facebook

Tyler Drama

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BBF has been nothing but positive since he's entered the GN'R camp. I've never read anything negative about him and he takes the time out of his day to answer more questions about GN'R than any current member. This guy is all around class and GN'R is lucky to have such a talent and a stand up guy.

I think it's interesting he threw in the bit about start times, as well. I don't remember that being mentioned in the article, so why bring it up?

'cause BBF is clearly pissed about it.

It's because he has been asked about it.

Ali

BBF said it. He is in the band. I don't think it is more believable that a band member had precise control over ticket distribution when there are promoters and ticketing agencies in the mix.

Ali

That's fine. I personally do not believe it. Period.

We aren't just talking about a 'band member', we are talking about Axl Rose. Hell, Jimmy Page gave Dave Mustaine a ticket for the O2 arena Led Zeppelin show when it was already maxed out. Don't tell me Axl can't give away tickets to a show to whom he pleases....

Just because he can does not mean that he did. There are others in the mix, as I said before. Groups order tickets bein used for various promotionalpurposes, and given away, is not uncommon. Promoters have a say in that as well.

Ali

Possible but I doubt this is the case. The original article specifically states "The legendary band, fronted by Axl Rose, contacted a model agency to demand 20 of their prettiest girls for their gig at Glasgow’s SECC on Friday." Also, "No other band has ever requested models from the agency to party with a rock band before, so this a first". It's very likely the promoters organized it at Axl's behest.

Anyway that's my take on it.

Agreed. Once upon a time girls would have been begging for those seats. Now they are "requested" to boost Axl's ego. I'm sorry it's sad.

I think it's interesting he threw in the bit about start times, as well. I don't remember that being mentioned in the article, so why bring it up?

'cause BBF is clearly pissed about it.

It's because he has been asked about it.

Ali

BBF said it. He is in the band. I don't think it is more believable that a band member had precise control over ticket distribution when there are promoters and ticketing agencies in the mix.

Ali

That's fine. I personally do not believe it. Period.

We aren't just talking about a 'band member', we are talking about Axl Rose. Hell, Jimmy Page gave Dave Mustaine a ticket for the O2 arena Led Zeppelin show when it was already maxed out. Don't tell me Axl can't give away tickets to a show to whom he pleases....

Just because he can does not mean that he did. There are others in the mix, as I said before. Groups order tickets bein used for various promotionalpurposes, and given away, is not uncommon. Promoters have a say in that as well.

Ali

Possible but I doubt this is the case. The original article specifically states "The legendary band, fronted by Axl Rose, contacted a model agency to demand 20 of their prettiest girls for their gig at Glasgow’s SECC on Friday." Also, "No other band has ever requested models from the agency to party with a rock band before, so this a first". It's very likely the promoters organized it at Axl's behest.

Anyway that's my take on it.

Yes, but the article also stated the following: "The band’s promoter invited 20 models, from All Talent – The Sonia Scott Agency, to join them backstage after the concert.

The band will then party into the night with the girls.

A source said: “The band’s promoter contacted Sonia and asked if she could provide the band with models for the gig.”.

Clearly, the writer of the article contradicts himself/herself.

Ali

Edited by Ali

PS: Ali signature on all her answers

His, not her.

Correct. Thank you.

Ali

Whatever

Your constant Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali is annoying as fuck!

Stop it!!!

Edited by Motivation

PS: Ali signature on all her answers

His, not her.

Correct. Thank you.

Ali

Whatever

Your constant Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali Ali is annoying as fuck!

Stop it!!!

If it's not automatic, then it's really stupid. :tongue2: