Guns N' Roses - Birmingham LG Arena (26/05/12)

SMG

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is asking a lot but it's really bugging me, can anybody help me out with the Thin Lizzy setlist?

Does anybody know if they played Killer on the loose and Massacre? I'm convinced they did but i'm not 100% also, they didn't play Still In Love with you, right?

Any help would be apprechiated(spelling?), thanks

You guys from the UK are fucking awesome and you have the best possible GNR concert set-up of any of us in the world. You have all of these dates within a relatively small geographic area. In US terms, it would be like me driving around my home state of Illinois and jumping from town-to-town and seeing 8 or 9 concerts and then having the possibility to hop over to Michigan to see a bonus show (Dublin). I love it. Last year, I went over there for a London show, went to Barcelona, and then came back for Birmingham and Manchester. It was the greatest two weeks of my life. Rock-on. Have a good time tonight if you're going to the London show!