Guns N' Roses - Birmingham LG Arena (26/05/12)

SMG

Let's hope he's saving it for the stream (doubt it) might aswell give it up if he has'nt got the passion anymore, very stale, feel so sorry for the other band mates, they must be getting bored. Come on Axl freshen it up abit for your loyal fans.

Reported for bashing.

evergreen_troll Reported as well

you are so tiring iftheworld, really get out the house once in a while dude. It's not trolling a honest opinion . Really man try a dating site or something damn !

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope he's saving it for the stream (doubt it) might aswell give it up if he has'nt got the passion anymore, very stale, feel so sorry for the other band mates, they must be getting bored. Come on Axl freshen it up abit for your loyal fans.

Reported for bashing.

you sound like a freaking nazi, people cant complain now?

Reported

surprise there.

big man, cant take people who have opinions that differ from yours.

and, "Axl Rose defense force?" What the fuck?

Reported for bashing.

Reported

surprise there.

In before you get reported.

Reported for bashing.

Reported

surprise there.

:rofl-lol:

Edited by ZoSoRose

Reported for bashing.

Reported

surprise there.

If you get reported what happens? Do the mods check the posts and decide whether the report was necessary or just a waste of their time?

Seems every second post is reported yet I can't see why - I don't agree with the Axl giving up or the current lineup being bored but wouldn't report someone just because they hold a different opinion. More fun to argue with them, in a good way though.

Reported for bashing.

Reported

surprise there.

If you get reported what happens?

You get banned automatically.

Reported for bashing.

Reported

surprise there.

If you get reported what happens? Do the mods check the posts and decide whether the report was necessary or just a waste of their time?

Seems every second post is reported yet I can't see why - I don't agree with the Axl giving up or the current lineup being bored but wouldn't report someone just because they hold a different opinion. More fun to argue with them, in a good way though.

Well, I can honestly say that I don't know what happens, but if someone keeps reporting people for expressing their opinion; I can tell you what I think should happen.

Reported for bashing.

Reported

hahahaha :laugh:

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME.

SO, 4TH TIME SEEING AXL........TWICE IN THE HOLY GRAIL THAT WAS 2010......AND?.........THAT SHOW DOMINATED BOTH OF THEM.

Unbelievable show, I knew which song would be followed by which, but simply didn't care....

The fact of the matter is......THE BAND I LOVE WAS NO LESS THAN 5 FEET AWAY FROM ME.

So all you complaining twats, why bother? I WAS THERE.......YOU WERN'T.....NANANANANANA!!!!

Fucking insane.

Axl sounded tank, the p.a had his voice coming out of these lone speakers at the front, aswell as through the standard mix, he was so fucking loud!

Thus I heard every aspect about his voice, his "mickey" voice produced a thin layer of rasp that i've never heard before, and I fucking loved it. Axl never stopped smiling.

Out of the rest of the band, Richard Fortus takes the prize, the guy just never stops.

Anyway, the show was phenomial, better sound than 2010, tighter than 2010.....

This band is evolving.....and if you don't like it.....DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JUST *It's so easy voice* FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Guest Gunns

isn't the whole premise of the reporting system, is to report people anonymously?

Just trying to stir shit with people is pretty lame, and almost worthy of being reported in itself :tongue2:

what's goin' on ? still the fuckin same setlist !

I agree, they must be getting bored! Time to "Move On"

Axl has traded his ambition for the safety of a "smooth tour" with no hiccups. That means no major changes to the setlist and absolutely no new songs.

2012 Axl is boring.

Somebody might as well copy the set-list to paste it in the thread for the next show.

I hate bashing, espec even if i'm not there, but really how long can this same setlist carry on , Axl sort it out zzzzzzz

Hey fuckheads and whiners, there's a thread for you to talk about all this crap:

Cool post dude, mr bossman new moderator, oh jeez that's right you are neither

Axl has traded his ambition for the safety of a "smooth tour" with no hiccups. That means no major changes to the setlist and absolutely no new songs.

2012 Axl is boring.

Somebody might as well copy the set-list to paste it in the thread for the next show.

I hate bashing, espec even if i'm not there, but really how long can this same setlist carry on , Axl sort it out zzzzzzz

Hey fuckheads and whiners, there's a thread for you to talk about all this crap:

Cool post dude, mr bossman new moderator, oh jeez that's right you are neither

He is right...mod or not.

2012 Axl is boring.

That thread has been hijacked by MSL.

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME.

SO, 4TH TIME SEEING AXL........TWICE IN THE HOLY GRAIL THAT WAS 2010......AND?.........THAT SHOW DOMINATED BOTH OF THEM.

Unbelievable show, I knew which song would be followed by which, but simply didn't care....

The fact of the matter is......THE BAND I LOVE WAS NO LESS THAN 5 FEET AWAY FROM ME.

So all you complaining twats, why bother? I WAS THERE.......YOU WERN'T.....NANANANANANA!!!!

Fucking insane.

Axl sounded tank, the p.a had his voice coming out of these lone speakers at the front, aswell as through the standard mix, he was so fucking loud!

Thus I heard every aspect about his voice, his "mickey" voice produced a thin layer of rasp that i've never heard before, and I fucking loved it. Axl never stopped smiling.

Out of the rest of the band, Richard Fortus takes the prize, the guy just never stops.

Anyway, the show was phenomial, better sound than 2010, tighter than 2010.....

This band is evolving.....and if you don't like it.....DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JUST *It's so easy voice* FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Sounds awesome man! I'm glad you had a great time.

photo.php?fbid=10150994420690586&set=a.467030075585.255782.537035585&type=1&theaterguys was my one year wedding anniversery and we went guns now thats a good wife and what an awesome show they put on even got to meet frank whatan ace guy it was fab bumble is on fire he really gives everything and axl seems so happy it was the best ive ever seen them they are just fabulous few dicks around nothing too bad tho crowd lapped it up after lizzy had a beer a smoke and i was watchin the greatest band oin the planet