Should there be a New Guns section on mygnrforum?

The Archer

Should there be separate Old Guns, New Guns sections and general discussion sections?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see it being very practical seeing as how the General Discussion is mainly about the Current Gn'R, which is New Gn'R.

The original Guns section is there for those who want to discuss that era.

^^^

Is this the official stance of all the mods and the admins?

NB -

1) there is a difference between 'is mainly about the Current GN'R and is about Current GN'R'. It really isn't clear what the D&N is for.

2) The original Guns section may well be for those who want to discuss that era, but there are lots of Gilby and Slash and Izzy and Duff topics in the D&N section.

This is the "new" GN'R section. There may well be plenty of Slash and Izzy and Duff topics made in here, but they generally get moved to the old section.

The original section is where the topics about the original GN'R members go... The only time Slash/Duff/Izzy topics should be in here is if they somehow relate to the "new" GN'R - ie, Izzy appears on stage with the new guys, etc.

Seems pretty clear to me, but when we've finalised the new structure, I'll try and get the word "current" into the forum's description. Sound OK?

EDIT: We've (the mods) already discussed merging the two sections and unanimously agreed that it's an extremely bad idea for obvious reasons.... :tongue2:

This is the "new" GN'R section. There may well be plenty of Slash and Izzy and Duff topics made in here, but they generally get moved to the old section.

The original section is where the topics about the original GN'R members go... The only time Slash/Duff/Izzy topics should be in here is if they somehow relate to the "new" GN'R - ie, Izzy appears on stage with the new guys, etc.

Seems pretty clear to me, but when we've finalised the new structure, I'll try and get the word "current" into the forum's description. Sound OK?

EDIT: We've (the mods) already discussed merging the two sections and unanimously agreed that it's an extremely bad idea for obvious reasons.... :tongue2:

Thanks HV smile.gif. This really helps clear things up. Kudos to the mod team thumbsup.gif.

Edited by The Archer