What legal options are there for Axl to use against the jewel thief?

phaeryen

Hey.

Just got me thinking, what legal options are there available for Axl to release against the jewel thief? We know he has had federal instituions doing his bidding against civilians before(skwerl) but lets consider him as just a civilian trying to do his thing. will the internationality of the case get in the way of axl "getting in the ring" of another juicy court fight, will we see some new good drama, what do you guys think?

I'm definately a fan of Axl's courtroom shenanigans - and judging by what has been communicated to during the past ten years lets say, we can safely deduct that the gang sort of want to have the legal issues and court cases as a part of the rock n roll experience of guns 'n roses for the fans.

Maybe he'll make her stand behind the barrier at the next show, surrounded by all the average looking fans. That'll teach her.

Why does it bother you that the band's guests are allowed in front of the barrier and/or on the side of the stage?

It doesn't.

Hey.

Just got me thinking, what legal options are there available for Axl to release against the jewel thief? We know he has had federal instituions doing his bidding against civilians before(skwerl) but lets consider him as just a civilian trying to do his thing. will the internationality of the case get in the way of axl "getting in the ring" of another juicy court fight, will we see some new good drama, what do you guys think?

I'm definately a fan of Axl's courtroom shenanigans - and judging by what has been communicated to during the past ten years lets say, we can safely deduct that the gang sort of want to have the legal issues and court cases as a part of the rock n roll experience of guns 'n roses for the fans.

Thank her for the blowjob and the misunderstanding and invite her back so the rest of the fellows can try her out as well????

the courtcases are a big part of the guns 'n roses rock 'n roll experience.

2 guys in suits in the judge's office, no jury. Not exactly exciting.

It was not my idea to turn guns 'n roses into an entertainment enterprise that has one big segment devoted to this pseudo Law & Order show. going on thing. It was Axl's idea. so I'm sort of supporting his vision of guns 'n roses here.