Does anybody else think Axl is one big bad ass belt buckle away from being a full fledged cowboy?

Randy Lahey

He looks so hot in his white cowboy hat and red flanno. It suits his mustache when he cowboys it up. The mustache otherwise is horrible and mildly disgusting. Why must he hide his face for. If he wore a big arse belt buckle with his shirt tucked in i would try to rape him onstage. Axl cowboy + his sweaty long hair would be heaven :wub:

Guest Gunns

randy is obviously a gimmick poster. isn't his gimmick that he makes pointless threads like this? not sure why crash diet was complaining.

his threads also has lots of subtleties too that one may miss the first time they read them.

Edited by Gunns

He looks so hot in his white cowboy hat and red flanno. It suits his mustache when he cowboys it up. The mustache otherwise is horrible and mildly disgusting. Why must he hide his face for. If he wore a big arse belt buckle with his shirt tucked in i would try to rape him onstage. Axl cowboy + his sweaty long hair would be heaven :wub:

Or like his Down On The Farm look, that would also be heaven.

Or like his Down On The Farm look, that would also be heaven.

Holy shit i forgot about that, the farm aid version! That cowboy hat and outfit is to die for. Definatly in his top 5 sexiest looks. Fuck he's at his most rape-able there