Favorite Axl look

Tabitha27

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

agft9u34ce8kfg98.jpg

As gay as it mays sound, I always thought he looked amazing in this photo. I always loved that.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't believe that any of you think his best looks has been after 94. You're either trolling or you're just hoping that Fernando will read your post and think "Oh, they are real fans, I'll give them a backstage pass."

I don't believe that any of you think his best looks has been after 94. You're either trolling or you're just hoping that Fernando will read your post and think "Oh, they are real fans, I'll give them a backstage pass."

I think he looks great now, still hot at 50! I didn't post what I think was his best look but I posted my favorite onstage style: white leather jacket + bandanna

I believe his best look was 1991-1992, his worst look was 2002 IMO. At first I hated the biker's mustache but I guess I got used to and now I kind of like it ...

But it's a matter of taste, people can prefer whatever look they want without being labeled kiss-ass (or whatever) by other posters.

I think he looks great now, still hot at 50! I didn't post what I think was his best look but I posted my favorite onstage style: white leather jacket + bandanna

I believe his best look was 1991-1992, his worst look was 2002 IMO. At first I hated the biker's mustache but I guess I got used to and now I kind of like it ...

But it's a matter of taste, people can prefer whatever look they want without being labeled kiss-ass (or whatever) by other posters.

This.

Like I stated earlier the Estranged look is my all time favorite but he also looked so amazing in 2006 :wub:

And when you see Axl in real life today he does look a lot better than he does in pictures. He used to be so photogenic but not so much anymore I think. Pictures doesn't do him justice these days imo. He's still good looking for his age and when he smiles and laughs he looks just like 90's Axl minus the mustache.

If you're a girl or a gay man and are talking about Axl being 'hot', well yeah, you might have a point, considering his age and weight gain but if you're not, well, your post doesn't make sense at all.

This will be frowned upon on a rock n' roll board but I am gay (proud not ashamed) and I find Axl attractive.

I'm not gay and I find Axl very very attractive too ;) in the old days :P

Edited by Desperado