Axl vs. Slash--who has the better fashion sense?

Vincent Vega

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's hard for me to choose really. Axl had some really cool looks in the 80s and 90s and today...Actually his look today is probably his best. But I do miss the awesome T-Shirts he wore on the UYI tour.

I'd have to say Axl had the better fashion sense in the 80s (the cowboy boots were awesome), Slash had the better fashion sense in the 90s (all his outfits plus his denim jackets and whatnot) and until 2009, but since 2009 Axl looks awesome.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Slash always had the ultimate rock star outfit.

Axl had great outfits in the 90's, but I think I liked it better because he was so hot. It would have looked ridiculous on 99.99% of the men out there.

I loved Slash's style back in the day, it was perfect for him and no one looked cooler than him at the time, but the fact that he's getting close to 50 and is still wearing the same clothes just isn't my thing. I get that it's a big part of his image and that's why he keeps wearing the hat and that's cool, but it would be nice if he changed it up a little once in a while as it gets a little boring imo. I mean, it would be weird if Axl still wore assless chaps or little shorts today, right?

So I voted for Axl. As much as he has had outfits I wasn't too fond of you always know that he'll get a new style eventually. I like that he changes things up a little, tries out new looks etc. He's good at keeping it interesting and it's cool to see how his style has evolved over the years. I love people who're always changing :)

Slash always had better fashion sense than Axl

until 2009, but since 2009 Axl looks awesome.

Hmm maybe the clothes are good, but the jewelry...

not really

not to mention his weight, the lame mustache etc...

He looked way better in 2006 or even the end of the 80's

The 90's Axl is not my cup of tea

Edited by Crash Diet

• 4 weeks later...

Axl absolutely has to win. Whether you like every look of his or not doesn't really matter, but there's no doubt he wore everything with absolute confidence. As they say: "It's not what you wear, it how you wear it". So many others would have looked ridiculous in Axl's gear but he just pulled it off. That's real style.