the axl rose postage stamp

HisRoyalSweetness

when the u.s. postal service finally gets around to honoring axl rose with his own commemorative stamp, do you think americans will be allowed to vote on which "axl" is depicted? when elvis was honored, i remember we got to vote on which "elvis" was pictured... young, handsome elvis or the glittery vegas elvis. do you think we'll get to vote on whether the axl stamp features the bandana and leather, afd look? the spandex uyi look? or maybe the bulkier, cornrowed chinese democracy axl? or is it possible they'd release all three to appease the demand from all ends of the diverse fanbase?

when the u.s. postal service finally gets around to honoring axl rose with his own commemorative stamp, do you think americans will be allowed to vote on which "axl" is depicted? when elvis was honored, i remember we got to vote on which "elvis" was pictured... young, handsome elvis or the glittery vegas elvis. do you think we'll get to vote on whether the axl stamp features the bandana and leather, afd look? the spandex uyi look? or maybe the bulkier, cornrowed chinese democracy axl? or is it possible they'd release all three to appease the demand from all ends of the diverse fanbase?

If it were to ever happen, I highly doubt it will but I would say they would go with the AFD look

as u r talkin about stamps i remembered the joke that we used 2 have lets say 30 years ago in our communist country.

maybe it doesnt fit in this section but its funny. i'll try 2 translate it :rolleyes:

so the post office decided 2 make a stamp with a face of a president of communist government on it http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2010/10/10/1286724998211/Milka-Planinc-005.jpg

but the selling of the stamp was really really bad, all people complained that the stamp doesnt attach on the letter, so post office employee asked one person how is this possible, cause all the stamps have glue and should attack on the letter just well.. to demostrate this fact the post office employee took a stamp, spited on it and showed to another angry person, who returned the stamp, that there is glue on the stamp and it attack very well on the letter. then the customer said to him: ' u know.. u r the only one that spited on this side of the stamp'...

:rofl-lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

On stage during the UYI tour is probably the first Axl image that comes to mind for most and they should go with that.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

As much as a fan as I am of Guns N' Roses and Axl Rose, I must say this: you cannot seriously be expected the USPS to ever consider giving him a postal stamp.

As much as a fan as I am of Guns N' Roses and Axl Rose, I must say this: you cannot seriously be expected the USPS to ever consider giving him a postal stamp.

why? does slash have some connection with the post office i'm not aware of?