why did robin leave?

HisRoyalSweetness

deadslash.. yeah, i like to have a laugh at how fucked up gnr is. in case you're completely unaware, that's how the world outside of freaky obsessive forumland is. working in the entertainment field and hearing the behind the scenes stories of how fucked up axl is helped shape my opinion just as much as the one album of crappy music he's been able to create over the last generation. sorry if that upsets you. but your war is with the reality outside of the forum, not with the increasing number of fans and moderators and former band members who are willing to acknowledge it.

Most people have the common sense not to bother with things that they don't like.

Apparently not many of them here that are Axl fans have that common sense.

Well, ya' got me there. Oh wait...I shouldn't question why someone that isn't a fan of the current band would spend their time talking about it? Especially after they started a topic that would actually interest a fan of all versions of the band, only with the intention of demeaning those fans?

To that I say: From the bottom of my heart, with the sincerest respect and the greatest love; fuck you, Sir.

Did that hit a nerve or something? What I said is true, is it not?

deadslash.. yeah, i like to have a laugh at how fucked up gnr is. in case you're completely unaware, that's how the world outside of freaky obsessive forumland is. working in the entertainment field and hearing the behind the scenes stories of how fucked up axl is helped shape my opinion just as much as the one album of crappy music he's been able to create over the last generation. sorry if that upsets you. but your war is with the reality outside of the forum, not with the increasing number of fans and moderators and former band members who are willing to acknowledge it.

Most people have the common sense not to bother with things that they don't like.

Well, ya' got me there. Oh wait...I shouldn't question why someone that isn't a fan of the current band would spend their time talking about it? Especially after they started a topic that would actually interest a fan of all versions of the band, only with the intention of demeaning those fans?

To that I say: From the bottom of my heart, with the sincerest respect and the greatest love; fuck you, Sir.

Did I claim that it wasn't? Doesn't make my questions any less valid. Maybe you could provide the answers? It would be appreciated. Thanks.

Did I claim that it wasn't? Doesn't make my questions any less valid. Maybe you could provide the answers? It would be appreciated. Thanks.

You want answers?

You want answers?

Do you have them?

Do you have them?

DO YOU WANT ANSWERS!?

Have you ever seen somebody ask a question that didn't?

My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of William Santiago. What I do know is that he was set to leave the base at 0600. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. These two Marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.

Edited by Rustycage

Do you have them?

DO YOU WANT ANSWERS!?

Have you ever seen somebody ask a question that didn't?

My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of William Santiago. What I do know is that he was set to leave the base at 0600. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. These two Marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill.

If he has, I would suggest seeking out a better lawyer.

if robin's the sweet, humble hippy dude i've heard he is, i could also see it being hard for him to constantly get shit from fans. i remember that one video of his solo spot where someone yells YOU SUCK and you can totally see that he hears it. to be fair, i'm no fan of robin the gnr guitarist. i don't know anything he's done outside of gnr work, which i'm sure is cool in its own way. i just thought his solos were bloody massacres the times i saw him live. and i'm far from a fan of the stuff he and the "band" came up with for chinese democracy. but by all accounts he seems like a really nice dude.

To be fair to the fan, his solo spots did suck.

2 really be fair..... dj's solo spots and riffs on robin's chinese democracy songs suck live

• 1 year later...

Weird how the typical worshippers stay out of topics like this.

people who focus on facts, you label as "worshipers."

almost nobody on this board knows why robin left. so maybe the "worshipers" are staying out of this thread because they are not fond of making things up? which is all anybody here could do other than a select few, who wouldn't open their mouths anyway.

Didn't you have a lot of e-mails that could help clarify us about that?

ohhhh.gif

How was this completely ignored by everyone?!

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1