Make this poll count!!!

Roy79

Dear fellow MYGNRFORUM friends, no GNR poll which we usually always try to boost/vote together. Nope, this is something totally different but definitely as important. Could you please vote nr 16 so little Sophie and her classmates can go on their first school excursion. Being disabled they need special transportation and care which the school cannot afford. So make those 4 seconds of your life special and vote nr 16 to arrange 1-time transportation and care/support. Spread the word, thanks a lot for your understanding, you rock!!!!

http://www.obvion.nl/Voor-klanten/Goede-doelenactie-Obvion-10-jaar/Stem-op-uw-favoriete-goede-doel.htm

P.S. Mods, I know this is not the right forum for this topic. But it is definitely the right forum for some poll boost, so could you please leave this up for at least for one day? Thank you so much.

ok was going to move this but as it's from Roy and he's a cool dude -- You've got 48 hours exposure before it's moved <All mods please note!

Oh and...i voted

Thank you very very very much Subs!!!! Really appreciate this!!! This is exactly the reason why MYGNRFORUM is in better hands with you than with anybody else in the GNR community. rock3

Now all we need to do is help these little kids and beat nr13. nr13 is the local basketball team who want money for their electronic scoreboard.....can you believe that? :shock:

Edited by Roy79

Dear fellow MYGNRFORUM friends, no GNR poll which we usually always try to boost/vote together. Nope, this is something totally different but definitely as important. Could you please vote nr 16 so little Sophie and her classmates can go on their first school excursion. Being disabled they need special transportation and care which the school cannot afford. So make those 4 seconds of your life special and vote nr 16 to arrange 1-time transportation and care/support. Spread the word, thanks a lot for your understanding, you rock!!!!

http://www.obvion.nl/Voor-klanten/Goede-doelenactie-Obvion-10-jaar/Stem-op-uw-favoriete-goede-doel.htm

P.S. Mods, I know this is not the right forum for this topic. But it is definitely the right forum for some poll boost, so could you please leave this up for at least for one day? Thank you so much.

I voted.

Are you from Limburg?

I voted.

Are you from Limburg?

Yes I am!

Thank you all for supporting!!!

I voted.

Are you from Limburg?

Yes I am!

Thank you all for supporting!!!

I'm from Limburg too ;)

Voted but looks like 13 will win.

Yeah but I hope we can add some more votes to nr 16. I mean, not that I am a basketball hater. But in regards to charity, when I have to chose between a class of disabled kids trying to raise funding for their first school trip (nr 16), or a basketbal team trying to raise money for 2 electrical scoreboards (nr13)....I mean, come on, who puts such totally different charities in 1 and the same competition?!? Let's hope for the best, at least we did our share! :thumbsup:

Voted but looks like 13 will win.

Yeah but I hope we can add some more votes to nr 16. I mean, not that I am a basketball hater. But in regards to charity, when I have to chose between a class of disabled kids trying to raise funding for their first school trip (nr 16), or a basketbal team trying to raise money for 2 electrical scoreboards (nr13)....I mean, come on, who puts such totally different charities in 1 and the same competition?!? Let's hope for the best, at least we did our share! :thumbsup:

I voted for Nr. 16 and this is a good thing to do.

BTW, It's great to see you back@ Roy. Where are those light sabers?

Edited by The Archer