Best (Worst?) Movie that is So Bad it's Good

DirtyDeeds

Rocky Horror is not a bad film AT ALL, it's exactly what it's supposed to be - a campy, sexually subversive, homage to B-grade sci fi musical. Exactly like the original show.

Came in here to say this. Rocky Horror is a great film. A lot of Arnie films fit into the "so bad it's good" category - Twins, Junior, Last Action Hero, Kindergarten Cop, Conan.

Oh and Vampire's Kiss:

Star gate maybe? I'll watch it if its on.

Besides the green mile, stand by me and shashank (sp), any steven king book turned to movie. Stand by me is my fav film though .

I love the friday the 13th movies. I dont like 3 , 4 or 8, but the rest are gold to me.

Nightmare on Elm street part 3 is one of the most underrated movies of all time.

Exorcist 3 is a fucking bad ass movie also. Been meaning to see that again. Years ago when I worked at target it was on the $5.50 wall. Still pissed I never picked it up.

Besides the green mile, stand by me and shashank (sp), any steven king book turned to movie. Stand by me is my fav film though .

Dude, even The Shining? That's a classic. It's one of the few horror movies I think is actually a good movie, not just a good horror movie, if you know what I'm trying to say.

Dude, even The Shining? That's a classic. It's one of the few horror movies I think is actually a good movie, not just a good horror movie, if you know what I'm trying to say.

Steven King's Shining is the one with Anthony Michael Hall. He disowned the Kubrick version.

Steven King's Shining is the one with Anthony Michael Hall. He disowned the Kubrick version.

King's a mouthbreather if he disowns a movie on that level.