Renaming Attitude ?

The Archer

Name your top choice for a renamed Attitude Section  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Attitude section seems to be serving a very important function - it keeps the shit out of the other sections and allows the divided, estranged, warring GN'R factions to slug it out and slam each other to their hearts' delight.

Original Vs Classic Vs Nu Vs Nu Nu Line ups, Axl vs Slash, Adler Vs Sorum, Brain Vs Frank, Bucket vs Bumble, DJ vs Finck, Axlite vs Slashite, Nut-Swinger vs Neutral Eunuch - all these real and imagined rivalries manifest themselves in the hatred and hard knuckled slug fests that have moved to this section, which truly deserves a better name.

So, what do you think this Section should be called?

Edited by The Archer

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Attitude is great. I wish they switched place on this and the D&N section though. I've clicked on D&N twice by mistake since the forum restructure.

Civil War

I've changed my mind.

The "Drool over Axl Rose and wipe it on Slash" section.

There is a time to cupcake and a time to be civil dude

taking things head on here, obviously isn't as much fun for some as slagging Axl in D&N...

Edited by The Archer

Get in the Ring fits more with the purpose of this section, imo, and parodies Axl's spirit of public confrontation with his soreheads. Civil War is also cool, but gives the idea that this forum is divided, and that there's a group that wants independence, hehe. Estranged gives me the impression of a victim's discourse who feels excluded by another group -- in other words, too fag. Welcome to the Jungle, or simply Jungle, gives this good image of a lawless land, which is cool. Attitude sounds better, but, imo, is too teenager. But it doesn't really matter. This is with the admins.

Edited by GHS

Frankly, I'd like if this section changed its name to "John Wayne", and that the D&N section changed it to "Ladies first". This changes would pick up the true spirit of the two sections.

Edited by GHS