Additions to the next tour...

realpoti

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since we can't get a new album...

FNM did a pretty cool thing last year, adding local choirs for their performance of 'Just a Man' in Brazil and Chile. Take a look:

Edited by marlon_brando15

Acoustic set (Patience, Used To Love Her, Catcher & maybe 1 more song) and "co-headline", but I wouldn't really want a co-headline, just another well known band to open, if you know what I mean. By that I mean bands like Motorhead, In Flames, Stone Sour.... Bands that headline their own tour but don't draw the crowds GNR does........

Also, just a total wishlist thing, but with the tour programs and little nicknacks they sell besides shirts, throw in a CD-single "tour edition" with Chinese Democracy, Better, "Blood In The Water" (or something else they would play at the shows) and maybe a live cut.

Edited by RickRoses

I would actually love to hear them perform with an orchestra. It wouldn't work entirely well with every song, but songs like 'TWAT', 'November Rain', 'Street of Dreams', 'Madagascar', and 'Prostitute' would become the most epic songs the world's ever heard. Sonic gold, that would be. Of course, I'd love for Guns to do a huge co-headlining tour...