Was any of the leaks misnamed as Oklahoma?

Rafał

Fake. And I wouldn't be surprised if Riad was a live version and Prostitute is some other song as well.

Well, Riad and Prostitute were leaked by Antiquiet, but the files in this torrent have different size (weight, whatever you call how much space it takes in MB).

Yeah since Crash Diet and everything are in there I wouldn't even bother. Street of Dreams is named The Blues, I don't even know what Sex, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll is. It's bullshit.

It's dead anyway. And the other ones where I found it are dead too.

Yes, Riad was originally reported as Oklahoma, and the best reason I can find as to why is that whoever was at the New Year's '01 Vegas show heard the "OOOOOOOH-OH-OOOOOOOOH" part and thought he was singing "OOOOOO-KLAHOMAAAAAAAAAAAA." That led to years of reporting that Riad used to be called Oklahoma, but that was not true.

Yes, Riad was originally reported as Oklahoma, and the best reason I can find as to why is that whoever was at the New Year's '01 Vegas show heard the "OOOOOOOH-OH-OOOOOOOOH" part and thought he was singing "OOOOOO-KLAHOMAAAAAAAAAAAA." That led to years of reporting that Riad used to be called Oklahoma, but that was not true.

:rofl-lol:

Do you mean the HOB 01.01.01 show? I can't hear him (the fan) on the recording.

But this story made my day. And I expected this thread to be a waste of time.

Anyway the guy who put together that demo collection must be kinda stupid as there is a file called Riad N' The Bedouins there, so he didn't even listen to them all or what?

Edited by Rafał

Do you mean the HOB 01.01.01 show? I can't hear him (the fan) on the recording.

But this story made my day. And I expected this thread to be a waste of time.

Anyway the guy who put together that demo collection must be kinda stupid as there is a file called Riad N' The Bedouins there, so he didn't even listen to them all or what?

This was a well know fake torrent back when the leaks were fast and furious.

Sex Drugs and Rock and roll is still on youtube with multiple posting saying it's GnR but it's some stupid comedian performing an unfunny song. Check it out for yourself.

You didn't miss anything except disappointment.

Those songs you mentioned were available on Limewire for years. It were awful songs by an amateur band. I also remember songtitles as Cock-A-Roach Soup, The Powers That Be, Suckerpunched, No Love Remains and a fake version of Prositute. They were all by the same ''band'' if I recall.