We want the songs from chinese sessions!

kanudo19

I'm thinking if Slash would stop lying, a new album would be released.

I still want blood in the water. Chinese Democracy two is a three dog night cover. The San Jose Sharks have traded Patrick Marleau to the Buffalo Sabres in exchage for Tyler Ennis, Ville Leino, Andrej Sekera, and a second round draft choice.

John Cena beat Brock Lesnar.

Axl Rose banged Betas daughter Vanessa, who has very nice rack.

And I have a gigantic ego. All facts...

Wait what was the question?!

Edited by AxlRose14

Thousands and thousands of people have been asking for the old band to reunite, every day for the last 14 years.

They have been spamming the Facebook page just like you plan on doing for the last few years.

It did not work one bit.

What makes you think that doing the exact same thing with CD 2 will work ? If Axl wanted it in stores, it would be in stores. Sorry.

maybe because reuniting is not like releasing music that is almost complete...

fuck the reunion... im happy with guns n roses the way they are no :)

you know what guys fuck you very much, but this is already turning into a new vs old band topic, so im outta here

dont even know why i thought asking help here would work, apart from acouple guys here, real fans stay out of mygnr.

Everyone will say this is a stupid idea, and probably is, axl hears no one most of people will say right ? what if it works ?

I had this idea and i think we should unite and everyone should unite and talk about this in lots of facebook pages and message boards all over the net and we could all do one big video mash up with lots of people from all over the world saying that we want at least one song from the ones that didnt make it into chinese.

i want a new album written by this band but i also want to hear the general, atlas, soulmonster and all those amazing songs... what do you say guys ? most of you wont like this idea, but all we need is a bunch of people to make this work , then we spread the word, even if don't really believe in this idea, it wont take much of your time and can make a diference !

Let's show the band we're interested in hearing them... who is with me ?

nobody? erm....

i want the chinese sessions!

Never give up hope...the thought of new music from guns keeps me going through the banality of a shitty day job

kanudo19: sorry the thread didn't work out for you. Other fora might be more supportive, but I think also this is a bad time to be supportive, most fans are enjoying the summer while the bitterness remains.

gavgnr: Sorry to take what you are saying and use it an an example, this is nothing personal with you and I am sure it doesn't apply to you either. It is just that what you said can help to explain why there is so much lingering negativity and bitterness in the GN'R fan base. In general, people who base their happiness on the output of artists are in danger of becoming horrible disappointed. Bands break up, bands make mistakes, bands underachieve, bands fuck up. It is just what it is. And if you base your happiness on this not happening, something that is completely outside of your own control, then you have no one to blame for your misery than yourself. If promise of music from a specific artist makes a shitty day job tolerable, and that music fails to deliver, then you have set yourself up for failure and it is not uncommon to start resent the band that failed on your expectations, rather than have the insight to realize that you have outsourced your source of happiness to outside factors and that it was all a strategic mistake on your own part. If your happiness depends on your own expectations of what will happen to GN'R, and it all falls through, then you are in danger of becoming the ghost of a fan, haunting fan fora spreading hate and bile towards the band that you mistake as the reason for why you are unhappy, and not the thousand other things in your life that needs improvement. And we have many of these, because GN'R has broken a lot of expectations during the last 25 years, and more are to be broken in the future.

Thanks Soulmonster

But btw i know that anything we do wont make axl release a record that's why i was talking about releasing one or a few songs from the chinese sessions, the way i see it, the idea of chinese 2 and 3 was scraped and they're going to write new material with this line up, so while they are working on that , they could just release some of the older songs...dont you want to hear the general, soulmonster , atlas ... ?!

If anyone fancies selling me Bucket-era songs for around $1500 a-piece, do get in touch. Or point me in the right direction. Strictly for private, personal use of course. I love Chinese but i've been listening to plenty of it for over 11 years and i'm very fed up of waiting for more Axl, Bucket, Brain and Robin.

If anyone fancies selling me Bucket-era songs for around $1500 a-piece, do get in touch. Or point me in the right direction. Strictly for private, personal use of course. I love Chinese but i've been listening to plenty of it for over 11 years and i'm very fed up of waiting for more Axl, Bucket, Brain and Robin.

i'll point u in the right direction...see the "sign out" up there ? press it and get the fuck outta here !