Chinese Democracy vs. Nevermind

arnold layne

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:max:

Kurt fan boys !

It has very little to do with that and more to do with the fact that he sees just how ridiculous you are too :lol: In fact, if you've observed my previous conversings with Arnold you'll see that he's the last person i would like to be associated with in terms of my musical taste it's just that, well, he's sees how pathetic you are too, which puts him that one little notch above you in the rankings :

But now that you mention it, yeah, i'd take Kurt fanboy any day, ANY fuckin day over "Chinese Democracy is better than any other bands entire catalogue", one can imagine a reasonable excuse for being a Kurt fanboy but really, honestly, seriously, better than any bands discography?!?! Have a fuckin' day off!

Well, it worked. I don't care, I love Chinese and think it deserves more praise than it gets, do I think it's something more than some legendary albums from the past? No chance in hell but I love it for what it is and if it successfully grinds people up, I'll carry on.

See Arnold, punchline :lol: What do you call someone that laughs while he's being laughed at? Buddha, Ralph Wiggum?

When you say things like that Moonie, you become the joke, thats free advice ;)

Here's a hint; Alls I'm doing is setting the bait.

Oh i understand the concept perfectly, you say it to wind people up, they get wound up, objective reached. Only no one got wound up, no one got outraged, no one said "how dare you!!" no one starting listing ways in which the assertion was false, no one seriously addressed it as a topic, they just took the piss out of you :lol:

You're not really very good at this are you? :lol:

Who's taken the piss? ..Y- You think you and Arnie have, right? Please. :rofl-lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Kurt fan boys !

It has very little to do with that and more to do with the fact that he sees just how ridiculous you are too :lol: In fact, if you've observed my previous conversings with Arnold you'll see that he's the last person i would like to be associated with in terms of my musical taste it's just that, well, he's sees how pathetic you are too, which puts him that one little notch above you in the rankings :

But now that you mention it, yeah, i'd take Kurt fanboy any day, ANY fuckin day over "Chinese Democracy is better than any other bands entire catalogue", one can imagine a reasonable excuse for being a Kurt fanboy but really, honestly, seriously, better than any bands discography?!?! Have a fuckin' day off!

Well, it worked. I don't care, I love Chinese and think it deserves more praise than it gets, do I think it's something more than some legendary albums from the past? No chance in hell but I love it for what it is and if it successfully grinds people up, I'll carry on.

See Arnold, punchline :lol: What do you call someone that laughs while he's being laughed at? Buddha, Ralph Wiggum?

When you say things like that Moonie, you become the joke, thats free advice

Oh i understand the concept perfectly, you say it to wind people up, they get wound up, objective reached. Only no one got wound up, no one got outraged, no one said "how dare you!!" no one starting listing ways in which the assertion was false, no one seriously addressed it as a topic, they just took the piss out of you

You're not really very good at this are you?

Who's taken the piss? ..Y- You think you and Arnie have, right? Please.

Exactly, yes, you're catching on. Slowly but you're getting there :lol:

Kurt fan boys !

When you say things like that Moonie, you become the joke, thats free advice ;)

Oh i understand the concept perfectly, you say it to wind people up, they get wound up, objective reached. Only no one got wound up, no one got outraged, no one said "how dare you!!" no one starting listing ways in which the assertion was false, no one seriously addressed it as a topic, they just took the piss out of you :lol:

You're not really very good at this are you? :lol:

No he is not. :lol:

who gives a shit if music is deemed "relevant" the only people who give a rats ass what is relevant is fucking annoying hipsters and 13 year old girls

We live in a time where, at least in terms of mainstream music, nothing is relevant. Now you have a look at mainstream music and where it's at today and reach your own conclusions about whether being "relevant" is important or not. Jesus, did you know that as of the last week, at least here in England, old albums have overtaken new releases in terms of sales figures? Thats fuckin' frightening and about the best case for this generation presenting something relevant than anything else i can think of.

i just listen to music for enjoyment nothing else, the bands i love are all relevant to me, just like you i bet the sex pistols never mind the bollocks is just as relevant to you today than it was when it was first released lol

Not the biggest Nirvana fan, but Nevermind destroys CD.

Did I actually just put them in the same sentence?! :o

This is the equivalent of saying that Motley Crüe's Generation Swine is better than Appetite for Destruction

Get a life just because you prefer Nevermind does n`t mean others have to everyone has their own tastes in music I never understood all this fuzz about Nirvana and Nevermind Ten, Badmotorfinger, Use Your Illusion 1&2, Screamadelica, No More Tears, Blood Sugar Sex Magic just to name few were ten times better albums then that overrated, overhyped pile of junk I`m sure if Slash was on CD you would worship the fuck outta it it`s better then anything top hat has ever put on tape I`m sure slash holes will get their panties in bunch reading this but who cares it`s my opinion so suck on it P.S, Motley Crue blows cats for quarters!!!

UYI, Ten, Black Album, Blood Sugar, Bad Motorfinger, Dangerous, No more Tears are all better than Nevermind.

Maybe so, but all of those albums destroy CD. While most people would put Nevermind in the same general league as those above, CD not anywhere close.

Edited by Turn_It_Up