While Axl hasnt is daddy...Who do you think will get right´s GNR

Lucky girl

]

No it isn't. It took me a few minutes to figure out what the person is saying.

But yes that is what it means. She's asking since Axl has no children, when Axl

dies who gets the rights to the GN'R name, Team Brazil or a foundation of some sort.

31Illusions

That´s exactly what i wanna said

Thanks to support for healp me to clear what I wrote I need "just a little patience..."

IF Axl had kids he'd keep them out of the spotlight ...Yes totally agree, but I believe he hadnt yet because probably we had know any notice about this.

Why Axl couldn't do simple things with his kids like go to beach, zoo, disney withouth anyone see or take a photo?

For my first question, my pont of view is Labeis probably will earn part of GNR collection so i wish much Axl got KIDS.

I don't think he'd do anything different than other parents who work in entertainment.

Hopefully Axl has a will stating what will happen to the GNR name along with all his other important valuables.

As Axl is only 50, he still has plenty of time to have kids if he gets involved with a younger woman. I think it would be sad for Axl not to have children to hand down his talents to. But if Axl's happy, then that's all you could wish for.

And yeah, if Axl had a child out there, I'm sure the mother would have come forward by now. I guess Axl was one of the rockers who actually was careful with who he slept with in the 80's! :)

anyway, yeah, I'm sure Axl's got all his ducks in a row when it comes to anything he cares about and anything he owns.