Some various Guns N' Roses/VR/Solo items for sale...

Hey guys, I'm clearing out some GN'R stuff right now, so I figured I'd post it here before I go to ebay with it...

If you are interested in anything, pm me here or email me at jendellian_rock_soldier@yahoo.com

picks.jpg

Stage used picks labeled as follows:

A. Slash - Velvet Revolver Contraband era show, forget which one exactly

B. Slash - solo gig at the house of blues in hollywood on 10/6/10

C. Slash - Velvet Revolver from myspace live podcast show footage from show

D. Duff McKagan - Velvet Revolver from their last show ever. After being broken up for a couple years, they played a benefit show together at the house of blues in hollywood. This pick is from that show.

E. Duff Mckagan - Loaded, this picks is from a show at the viper room in hollywood that was played april 19th, 2011.

(20 each or all 5 for 80 + shipping)

adlersweatshirt.jpg

Personally owned and worn sweatshirt of Steven Adler's. I was backstage at an Adler's Appetite gig at the Keyclub in Hollywood in 2009 and he liked my cheap trick sweatshirt, so he offered to trade me for his and I accepted. (45.00 + shipping)

The picture of him wearing it was taken at a show in Santa Ana, the night before the Hollywood show.

gnr_promo_vinyl.jpg

7" vinyl promotional single of welcome to the jungle from 1988 I believe. (20.00 + shipping)

Duff_Wasted_Heart_EP.jpg

12' red Vinyl Ep from Duff's Loaded (12.00 + shipping)

mughots.jpg

Mugshots book personalized to Slash as a gift from Jason Porath who is a co-author on Reckless Road. (40 or best offer + shipping)

Edited by Stiff Competition

• 2 weeks later...