GNR radio show in LIVE LIVE! / Main topic the Bumblefoot issue

ThomasMeadow

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god, this shit again.

Tommy,you ticked me off in your defense of BBA's actions against Ron,

Now if you had asked me nicely without the goon squad pressure,I would have called and told you some filthy jokes,I will not succumb to pressure,but I might consider an invitation.....Capice'??

Right, because that's what 50-year old men do - tell filthy jokes, right?

Shine on you crazy lump of coal.

god, this shit again.

Tommy,you ticked me off in your defense of BBA's actions against Ron,

Now if you had asked me nicely without the goon squad pressure,I would have called and told you some filthy jokes,I will not succumb to pressure,but I might consider an invitation.....Capice'??

Right, because that's what 50-year old men do - tell filthy jokes, right?

Shine on you crazy diamond

That is what I do,take it or leave it,and by polite request only

I won't think its a great show till Zint and MSL say its good.

naw they will just listen and not call in :rolleyes: oh well thier choice

Same for Warchild.

He doesn't like TM or BBA,nor the little group of "returnings" that insist on coming here simply to bash GNR continually.

Thanks for your sincere PM.

I was sincere and I don't think I'm insulting you and also, I had no fuckin' idea who Warchild was. I did my homework and in fact, you're Warchild. Am I disrespecting you? I don't think so.

Thomas great idea, but you act retarded on it, you don't talk crap at all, i like you , but you are not a natural host, please don't give up your day job son. Have to say BBA comes accross brilliantly, talks clear and great points.

Edited by bionic56

I won't think its a great show till Zint and MSL say its good.

I just had a listen Thomas.

It was better than the last one.

The 45 min. format was pretty good actually, you allowed people to make their points then BAM, cut off, it didn't ramble in to "so you going out for a beer tonight Thomas", "I dunno, haven't decided yet".

Just wanted to clarify something, you said in your show that a few people don't think your show is fun.

I think your show is fun, it's made me laugh at times, and you have a fuckin infectious laugh. :lol:

My point, really, that I made in Attitude is about your dead air time.THAT is excruciating.

Maybe you should stop reading the forum and checking for messages while you're on the air?

Anyway, your call in guests spoke their minds, succinctly, politely, and helped make it all worth listening to.

Well, except for the dude who sounded heavily medicated. :confused:

That might explain a few things. :drool::book:

So yeah, good show Thomas. :kiss:

Work on the dead air time. :tongue2:

Thanks. I downloaded this and I'm gonna go for a walk outside and give it a listen. A couple of nights ago I listened the one about Better video etc. It was pretty good.

Hopefully you keep on making more of these, it's fun to listen to. And if there's already more than these two episodes, please give me a link so I can check them out.

And by the way, I kind of agree with Zint, that radio silence could be a problem, but it's not that bad that it really bothers me. But it's something you could improve at.

Anyways, keep up the good work Thomas! It's well appreciated!

Edited by LandOla